on 8 February 2014
These have become a favourite for wearing every day. They are small and neat. The posts are not too long, and can be left in when sleeping. They do not irritate, and I wear them all the time. Exceptional value. Arrived promptly and were well packed.
on 30 December 2013
liked the earrings and they were very sparkly but they were a lot lighter in colour than I thought they would be, almost blue rather than black.
on 22 January 2015
These earrings are, as one other reviewer has said, ideally sized for stud earrings because they are neither too big nor too small. The colour isn't black as other reviewers have also pointed out, the main shade is an attractive mid-grey; however, the multi-faceted cut of the crystal means they really catch the light and I can see other colours in these earrings, including purple and blue. I think these are great earrings and can highly recommend them.
on 22 June 2014
The earrings Arrived really quickly but look quite cheap. Also they're quite fat and stick out a lot and the colour isn't dark it's faded.
on 30 August 2012
A beautiful colour, better than expected. A delicate grey, I have worn the more than any others I own. Good quality and would make a lovely present.
on 6 July 2014
IEach set of earrings packaged in a lovely small gift box. As I got a selection of colours, I now have studs to go with any of my outfits. My friends have complemented me on the beautiful sparkle and shade of each of them.

The only problem I could find with the studs was that as I was so impressed with them, I decided not to give them as gifts!!! So now I have to part with more money and buy another set of them. But at the price they are, I doubt I'll break the bank. :-)
on 20 February 2013
Lovely earrings, I've now got several pairs of them and all from the same seller! I wear two sets and they don't look too big - this might give you an idea of the size. Everyone always comments on how lovely the earrings are. These ones are quite as dark as I'd anticipated, although they're charcoal grey I'd expected them to be a bit darker. Having said this I still think they look lovely. The seller is great and extremely reliable.
on 21 November 2012
got them to go with a swarovski set i got and they are perfect. great value for money and great price
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2014
I don't normally wear small earrings but after losing 3 pairs of dangly earrings in as many weeks due to them being pushed out of my ears by my scarf I decided to try some little studs. These earring are ideal, glittery, pretty and delicate. They are noticeable under my hair and I have had some nice comments about them. Well worth the money.
on 12 December 2012
Have purchased several pairs of earrings from this seller in different colours - unfortunately this was the only pair I was disappointed in - they are more grey than black. However, do not be put off purchasing any other earrings as others I own are gorgeous - vibrant colours and, for the money, really good quality items.