on 11 May 2012
Bought this splitter so that two of us could watch a film on the ipad together whilst travelling. Splitter was perfect for this (and for listening to music), however if using on an aeroplane it is essential to use in-ear phones to cut out the sound of the plane.
on 24 February 2012
Splitter arrived within 2 days and having already tested it, I can report it works perfectly. Appears to be a reasonably good quality product and being white, it suits my iPod and iPad well. Good purchase.
on 12 October 2015
I was using this on a plane and my wife could not hear the sound coming though her head phones very well even though the volume was turned up to full. I was wearing BOSE and could just get away with it. Plugging head phones directly into the Ipad there was no issue.

used in the airport and was fine, the volume just wasn't load enough.
on 29 June 2014
This item is too basic because it halves the volume to each set if headphones. I have since replaced it with a Belkin version which does not affect the volume.
on 24 September 2014
I bought this to use with my iPad but didn't use it I was asked if you could use with an iPad so tested it and the answer is yes it does work with Apple products well worth the money very quick delivery I can't give the 5 stars as I've not used it enough
on 28 January 2015
You get what you pay for; the product as soon as it arrived worked well but on the first go if you touched or moved the jack-to-music player port, the sound crackled and cut out as if it was broken. Useful for a bit but think I will be paying a bit more for the better quality one.
on 16 November 2014
Bought 2 of these all together. First one broke after less than a year. Second one was broke when we received it and even the replacement one is broke after a week. Have to fiddle with the wire as the sound cuts out. can't be bothered with the Hassel of sending it back I've seen that supermarkets sell them and even by the picture they look better made. You get what you pay for I suppose.
on 17 August 2013
purchased this to split the signal from an ipod so two of us could listen to it on a long flight, works ok although found that I have to pull the cable slightly out of the ipod socket to hear the music, so something not quite right, but ok for the money
on 26 June 2015
Works a dream with a Samsung tablet. Headphones with three ring plugs and with two ring plugs all work. If you have a Samsung or an Apple device the splitter must have plug with a tip and three rings. A splitter with a two ring plug will not work.
on 5 June 2013
I bought this for my upcoming holiday, me and my husband would like to watch films on our ipad. I haven't noticed any sound issues that some have commented on. We checked that with the headphones directly plugged in and with the splitter and there was no difference, well that we noticed. I would recommend this product, thank you!