- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Early Years Foundations: Meeting The Challenge Paperback – 1 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janet Moyles is an early years writer and educational consultant based in Leicester, UK. She was formerly Professor of Early Childhood Education and Research at Anglia Ruskin University and is author of several books and articles about early years education including the best-selling The Excellence of Play, Effective Leadership and Management in the Early Years and Beginning Teaching Beginning Learning 3/e (Open University Press).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has a good chapter on observations and how to document children's experiences.
It is well put together and a good resource for improving any early years setting.
It is written clearly and explains the four areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage.