- Hardcover: 292 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2Rev Ed edition (25 Nov. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415158648
- ISBN-13: 978-0415158640
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,793,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Early Modern European Society Hardcover – 25 Nov 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"As one might expect from a historian of such standing, this volume presents a well-researched and well-written survey of the subject. It would be an excellent book for undergraduate students, and yet its caliber and clarity make it useful to researchers and other historians.... These 10 chapters present a thorough, readable, and informative overview of early modern society. Although each paragraph is densely packed with information and analysis, the work is not beyond the reach of undergraduates or the general public. The quality and quantity of material presented, however, also makes this an extremely valuable book for the specialist historian. In sum, this volume is what its title promises: a history and analysis of early modern European society. "Early Modern European Society."