Ear Plugs for Sleeping by Deep Sleeps - 4 Pairs - Reusable & Custom Fit Soft Silicone Earplugs - New and improved!
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- New and improved - 4 Pairs Of Soft Moldable Silicone Ear Plugs For Sleeping - A more manageable size for a better fit!
- Ideal For Light Sleepers Or To Block Out Snoring Partners
- Flush Fitting & Comfortable - If Too Large Material Can Be Removed to Get The Perfect Fit
- Includes A Free Travel Case For Convenient Storage + a Multilingual Instruction Booklet
- Includes A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Deep Sleeps Ear Plugs For Sleeping (New and improved - 4 pairs for the price of 3)
Deep Sleeps Ear Plugs for Sleeping provide a barrier to ambient noise that can disrupt your precious sleep.
We are excited to introduce our new and improved soft silicone ear plugs for sleeping! We have taken our customers feedback on board and have worked hard to improve on our best-selling product! We appreciate everyone for the help!
So what's new?
- New larger pack offers 4 pairs of soft mouldable silicone ear plugs for the price of 3 pairs.
- A more manageable size ear plug that should fit more users out of the box
- A stronger container with more space for the ear plugs you are using
- A more detailed instruction booklet translated into French, German, Italian and Spanish
- We recommend cleaning your ears before each use as this helps the ear plugs stay in place while you sleep and also helps to remove any bacteria and moisture from your ear.
- These fully mouldable Silicone Putty Earplugs are unique to you. To fit, simply roll each ear plug between your palms for a few seconds until warm and pliable. Once warm, press the ear plug over your ear canal and hold for 10 seconds while it expands (this will need to be repeated each night).
- It is not recommended to insert the ear plug directly into your ear canal as it may become difficult to remove if pushed too far.
- If there is too much pressure inside your ear drum please repeat the fitting process until comfortable.
- If the ear plug is too Large, simply pinch a bit of silicone from each ear plug to make the ear plugs smaller, roll the ear plug in your palms until smooth, then reapply the ear plug for a comfortable fit.
Life span of the ear plugs:
These ear plugs are reusable, but make sure to wash them frequently with warm soapy water to remove bacteria (do not use an oil based soap), gently rinse, then leave to dry naturally making sure they are completely dry before using. Although the ear plugs can be cleaned and reused, they should be replaced frequently to avoid risk of infections or irritation in your ear. If they start to crumble or break apart they should be disposed of immediately and a new pair should be used.
Please keep the ear plugs away from oil based products (such as essential oils or ear drops) as this can weaken the ear plugs elasticity. If the ear plug comes into contact with an oil based product, then please dispose of it.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m a student and around exam season these help me get in the 8 hours I need when I’m expecting noisy room mates coming back to the flat drunk at 3AM.
The product does require some getting used to as I suggested; basically you need to each ear plug between your hands until they get warm enough that they’re malleable. After that you basically are supposed to pinch and shape them in a way that moulds into your ear.
These are disposable and replaceable, however. (The price point may make you hope for permanent use but the nature of the material says otherwise) I manage to get my pack of three to last for a month; (so roughly 8-10 days for each pair before they start to crumble) and I repurchased so I’m on my second pack currently.
If you wanna get the most out of the product make sure to clean them every morning after use, I do so by placing them in a cup or bowl of warm water and mix in some soap (or antibacterial like Dettol if you’re a germaphobe) and wash them about then leave them in for a minute or so before taking them out and leaving them to air dry throughout the day. Cleaning them keeps the ear plugs from crumbling early and makes them more malleable for use that night. Also try using the same plug for each ear every night, (right for right, left for left) you’ll eventually notice that they take the form of your ear and are easier to put in as nights pass along. *HOWEVER AS SOON AS THEY BEGIN TO CRUMBLE AND BREAK SWITCH TO THE NEXT PAIR AS IT COULD GET LODGED IN YOUR EAR CANAL*
I love this product and am probably going to keep buying it because I live in a really noisy part of the city and they help me sleep even through industrial construction work and rave music alike.
Big thanks to the Deep Sleeps Team for making such a great product - do not hesitate to buy it - any bad review is from consumers who don’t know how to use the plugs properly so take it out on the product.
I currently live in a noisy house, people who behave like it's 5 pm when I'm trying to sleep way past midnight, and I've been suffering this for a long time. Enter these earplugs...
I'll be honest, I don't have any point of reference as these are the first ones I ever use, but I sure don't need to try any others. Mind you, the noise doesn't completely go away. But you can go to sleep no problem, as any noise is reduced to a minimum. If you hear anything, which is very hard to, you'll hear it like it's behind two thick doors -they block out 22 dB.
Just a recommendation: follow the instructions on the box, then truly push them down your ear. You need to work them in your ear until you hear your breathing as though you were snorkelling -that's when you know everything has been blocked out, and you can close your eyes and rest.
Dream on ;)
Most recent customer reviews
It traveled so far into my Ear that I had to go to A&E to get it removed by an ENT...Read more