EZCAP.TV 116 EzGAMER USB 2.0 Game Capture Device. Capture gaming footage live. Supports Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, any console with AV composite output. Play in Standard Definition on your TV (not HD) record on your pc in Standard Definition at the same time. 24K gold spltters/leads included. Render footage on the fly to 720p HD. Upload to youtube or convert for iphone, android, etc. Stream your gaming live to Skype, MSN, Justin tv, etc. For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32/64 bit, Mac OS X 10.5.8 onwards
|Price:||£27.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- MUST CONNECT TO A CONSOLES AV COMPOSITE CABLE (red, white and yellow ends). If you do not have for your console, you need to purchase one. Play in Standard Definition (480p) on your TV (not HD) as you record to your PC in standard definition.
- Includes full capture and editing software. Create montage's, insert voice overs and much more. Render to full 720p HD. Upload directly to YouTube, Convert to other formats. MPEG4, AVI, ipod, android + others. Burn to dvd
- Stream your gaming live to your friends via Skype, MSN, Yahoo, Justin TV and loads more. Premium 24K gold leads and adaptors included.
- Exclusive EZCAP.TV forum. Comprises hints tips and and best settings.
- Supports both PAL and NTSC. PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps. NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps. Captures in real time MPEG2 format. Video input: RCA composite, S-Video. Audio input: Stereo audio (RCA)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
System Requirements: - P4 1.7GHz CPU or above - 256MB RAM - VGA card with 32MB memory - One available USB 2.0 port - 1 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing - Compatible Windows-sound card - Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32/64 bit - Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later Package Contents: - EZCAP.TV 116 EzGAMER USB 2.0 Game Capture Device - Quick Installation Guide - Software CD (drivers, capture software and user manual) - Common Support Questions FAQ Please contact us directly should you ever have any questions. We are always happy to help.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ordering was straightforward. The EzGamer was despatched quickly and arrived intact with all it's necessary bits and pieces. It was relatively easy to set up and get running and if you need some instruction the FAQ sheet supplied is very helpful. The bundled software is perfectly adequate but you can use other programs, like Windows Movie Maker or CamStudio with it and they'll work perfectly.
It only records in standard definition but if you want to experiment with video capture and are looking to get started, you can't really go wrong with this.
It works flawlessly on my iMac. I use with a PS2, Wii and an Xbox 360. Make sure you join the forum as there are plenty of good "how to" videos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have tried to set up for our sons PS3 to his TV so he can capture his comments about games, tried all sorts of ways spent £22 on extra wires etc and still does not work, my... Read morePublished 1 month ago by lindafantastic
It works alright but haven't manage to get decent sound quality nor can I get good 4:3 picturePublished 2 months ago by Russell Samuels
works prefect for the price only in standerd definition but ill cope with it untill i can get a better onePublished 3 months ago by steven
Looks good and all but I can't seem to find the stupid key to fully install it as on the CD I used both lines of numbers and it never worked. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rebecca Collins
Excellent condition, complete package. Device works as advertised/expected. It's not the best video capture device on the market, but a relatively good cheap solution.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
it works OK, bit of a pain if you want to use HDMI and record through the standard outputs as some consoles only send signal through one or the other.Published 5 months ago by Ty Steel
Easy to use and reasonably priced. Lack of HD is a pain but does the job adequately.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer