- Save 20% on 1 of every 3 Qualifying items you purchase offered by EyeWake. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 of every 2 Qualifying items you purchase offered by EyeWake. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
EYEWAKE Skincare - Hydrating Eye Serum for puffy eyes, dark circles, eye bags, crows feet and wrinkles – Vitamin E – Collagen - 30ml Organic Anti Ageing Eye Cream Gel - men & women to reduce puffiness
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- REDUCE DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS - The luxury eye gel formula combines powerful ingredients to target areas around your eyes. Cucumber & Eldeflower instantly awakens and soothes puffy eyes. Laded with Vitamin-E, a strong antioxidant that moisturizes the skin;
- RICH IN POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS - using natural products it helps boost your skins vitaility;
- NOT JUST FOR EYES - Your eyes aren't the only part of your face that can benefit from the age defying properties of this product. With simple application to your cheeks, forehead and the areas around your mouth and lips, you'll see correction to these signs of ageing in no time, helping you attain a smooth and brilliant complexion. A perfect base and primer for makeup;
- MADE FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE - EyeWake skincare products are never tested on animals and are made and manufactured cruelty-free in the UK at our state of the art laboratories. Suitable for all skin type's. Contains no alcohol;
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Long nights and early starts leaving you with tired looking eyes?
Are you looking for your eyes to look and feel fresh and hydrated?
The Eye Wake Hydrating Eye Serum packs a real punch to help get those peepers looking bright. Hydrolysed Collagen is one of our key ingredients which helps diminish wrinkles and reduces inflammation around your eyes.
You can count on this little miracle to perk you up, and bring out the best in your eyes!
Why EyeWake Eye Gel?
- Formulated to be cooling and refreshing
- Hydrolysed Collagen keeps skin resilient helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Rich in powerful antioxidants that help to protect your skin's vitality
- Fragrance-free for the delicate eye area
- Beautifully lightweight and easy to apply
What to expect
With regular and continued use, expect to see an improvement in the appearance and condition of the area surrounding your eyes. Reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, plumper smoother skin and reduced signs of tired eyes.
We Know You Will Love It or Your Money Back! No Questions Asked!
Click "Add to Cart" and experience the best in natural luxury today!How to use:
- Pump the gel out of the bottle and rub it between your fingers;
- Apply the gel onto the skin below your eyes;
- Massage the gel until you have an even covering around your eyes;
- Leave the gel to sink into the skin;
- Feel and see the benefits.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a thin, gel-like consistency that feels wonderfully cooling on the skin. It takes a while to absorb, but doesn't feel heavy sitting under the eyes, and does a great job at moisturising.
I particularly like using this eye gel before doing my makeup, as I find my under eye concealer blends far smoother about 10 minutes after I've applied the gel.
The bottle is sturdy and weighty, and the stripped down ingredient list is something I'm a big fan of. EyeWake have stuck to the necessities - glycerin, vitamin e and rose flower water all have hydrating properties, while the aloe vera works great to minimise any puffiness. Hydrolised collagen also serves to reduce the appearance of fine lines, which I suspect is one of the reasons why my makeup sits so nicely on top, with minimal creasing.
I would recommend this for all skin types and ages. It even layers nicely under other eye creams, if you wanted an extra shot of hydration.
Please note that I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for a review, but that all opinions remain my own. I love this stuff!
It's really helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes. With work, I am constantly tired from early shifts and hate having to plaster on concealor just to cover unwanted bags and puffiness. After giving this a go I have noticed a clear difference and have been happy to not cover up and conceal any bags as there have been none ! The gel is quite runny which is good as it allows you to spread it across easily and you don't need too much. The best thing to do is the pop it in the fridge and use it morning and night. I would one hundred percent recommend.
However having tried this product for a few weeks now I was sceptical at first as I thought the texture was very lightweight. That said I’ve really come to fall in love with it. It’s iquite refreshing and didn't want something too heavy especially around the eye area. The gel dries up fairly quickly and also tightens around the skin. This is a really lovely product with it's cruelty free natural and vegan free ingredients something I think is so important. I also love the packaging too with it's minimalist look.
For a new company / brand well done and can’t wait to see the different ranges of products in the future. Look out for a full review under Afrochickontherun under my Instagram account name!
I have been using the cream every morning for a month now. Have I seen a difference? No. I still have dark circles but i haven't found any product (other than concealer) that has actually helped with that. Do my eyes feel a bit more hydrated? Yes. It also absorbed into my skin pretty quickly so I could apply concealer after about 15 seconds. Compared to my other eye creams it's good value
2 stars as I have found myself occasionally putting it on after a few hours of manic sneezing and red hot itchy hay fever eyes. To be fair, I was asking rather a lot for it to magically improve my knackered, puffy and tired looking face. Perhaps I was just expecting too much!
Most recent customer reviews
So I purchased this eye gel from @amazon I just want to say how quick the delivery was, I received this product in about 1/2...Read more
I normally use thicker creams for my eyes so was so different for me to try a gel, but I have to say I really...Read more
Really helps hydrate and cool the skin- very refreshing.
Great product, quick & efficient delivery too!