- Save 20% on 1 of every 3 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Wake Skincare. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 of every 2 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Wake Skincare. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wake Skincare Eye Gel - Hydrating Eye Serum for Puffy Eyes, Dark Circles, Eye Bags, Crows Feet and Wrinkles – Vitamin E – Collagen - 30ml Anti Ageing Eye Cream
|Price:||£15.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
5% voucher applied.
Voucher valid until 7 Jan 2019. Details
5% voucher applied.
Voucher valid until 7 Jan 2019. Details
Sorry. You are not eligible for this voucher.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- REDUCE DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS - The luxury eye gel formula combines powerful ingredients to target areas around your eyes. Cucumber & Eldeflower instantly awakens and soothes puffy eyes. Laded with Vitamin-E, a strong antioxidant that moisturizes the skin;
- RICH IN POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS - using natural products it helps boost your skins vitaility;
- NOT JUST FOR EYES - Your eyes aren't the only part of your face that can benefit from the age defying properties of this product. With simple application to your cheeks, forehead and the areas around your mouth and lips, you'll see correction to these signs of ageing in no time, helping you attain a smooth and brilliant complexion. A perfect base and primer for makeup;
- MADE FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE - Wake Skincare products are never tested on animals and are made and manufactured cruelty-free in the UK at our state of the art laboratories. Suitable for all skin type's. Contains no alcohol;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YOU SPOKE WE LISTENED.
Due to overwhelming popular demand, Wake Eye Gel has been reformulated to provide you with a thicker consistency gel. The gel will still sink into your skin with the same efficacy. This now produces a thicker product, that is more easily applied onto your skin.
Long nights and early starts leaving you with tired looking eyes?
Are you looking for your eyes to look and feel fresh and hydrated?
The Wake Eye Gel packs a real punch to help get those peepers looking bright. Hydrolysed Collagen is one of our key ingredients which helps diminish wrinkles and reduces inflammation around your eyes.
You can count on this little miracle to perk you up, and bring out the best in your eyes!
Why Wake Eye Gel?
- Formulated to be cooling and refreshing
- Hydrolysed Collagen keeps skin resilient helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Rich in powerful antioxidants that help to protect your skin's vitality
- Fragrance-free for the delicate eye area
- Beautifully lightweight and easy to apply
What to expect
With regular and continued use, expect to see an improvement in the appearance and condition of the area surrounding your eyes. Reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, plumper smoother skin and reduced signs of tired eyes.
We Know You Will Love It or Your Money Back! No Questions Asked!
Click "Add to Cart" and experience the best in natural luxury today!How to use:
- Pump the gel out of the bottle and rub it between your fingers;
- Apply the gel onto the skin below your eyes;
- Massage the gel until you have an even covering around your eyes;
- Leave the gel to sink into the skin;
Customers also shopped for
536 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 536 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a thin, gel-like consistency that feels wonderfully cooling on the skin. It takes a while to absorb, but doesn't feel heavy sitting under the eyes, and does a great job at moisturising.
I particularly like using this eye gel before doing my makeup, as I find my under eye concealer blends far smoother about 10 minutes after I've applied the gel.
The bottle is sturdy and weighty, and the stripped down ingredient list is something I'm a big fan of. EyeWake have stuck to the necessities - glycerin, vitamin e and rose flower water all have hydrating properties, while the aloe vera works great to minimise any puffiness. Hydrolised collagen also serves to reduce the appearance of fine lines, which I suspect is one of the reasons why my makeup sits so nicely on top, with minimal creasing.
I would recommend this for all skin types and ages. It even layers nicely under other eye creams, if you wanted an extra shot of hydration.
Being 35 I've worried more and more about undereyes and wrinkles (which probably game me more!). So when I heard of this product I had to give it a try, especially with such a low cost!! It has not disappointed one bit. My undereyes feel amazing and I can see a difference in the few weeks of trying this. My skin has felt nourished and my dark circles even look noticeably less. Even my husband said my skin looked glowing - he notices nothing lol.
Any bad points? Well the consistency wasn't what I expected, it's more of a liquid than a gel. Honestly tho this isn't an issue, it just takes some getting used to. This isn't a negative, just a watch out when using.
All in all, a great product, which has really helped with everything it promised it would!! Top tip is to pop it in the fridge for an even cooler and refreshing undereye experience. Also the products even come in glass bottles to reduce plastic waste!
On some occasions, I’ve applied the serum to the whole of my face, as it’s that refreshing. I have to say, it’s a great primer alternative for make-up. The foundation glides on smoothly and the EyeWake serum creates a seamless base.
The serum goes a long way. After three weeks of use most mornings and evenings, it feels like I’ve hardly used anything. So I can imagine it will last me a good few months yet. Most face serums come with some sort of instructions, whether on the box or a piece of paper inside. It would be good to see this with this product. The packaging is simple and clean, with the ingredients written on the side of the box.