Customer reviews

1,332
Price:£3.66+ £4.99 shipping

on 26 February 2017
As long as you follow the instructions, particularly with the top bar, (I didn't 'cos I'm a man), you will find this easy to assemble. It is strong and feels secure. On top of that, I have discovered that I can't lift my body weight.....yet.
I would recommend this for it's ease of use and build quality.
on 6 May 2017
This has been a great way to start working out. I love not having to go to the gym and being able to get a complete workout in my own home- it makes motivation so much easier. I did have doubts about how strong this would be, but now I've used it I have no problem trusting it to take all my weight and more, I think the door frame would break before the bar! The versatility of it is great too- you can use it for so much more than pull ups- it doubles up as parallettes, though I don't think it is possible to do dips on it.

When it first arrived, one of the black hand grips was out of alignment, covering a screw hole, making it impossible to assemble. After a lot of effort I did move it over and manage to assemble the bar but the grip is now a bit loose and does rotate a little bit which is a pain but not too bad. I expect this was a one off problem with the one I got.

It has also left black marks where it rests against the door frame and even rubbed off the paint down to bare wood at one point but I found wrapping the bits that touch the door frame in duct tape pretty much solves this problem.

I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get strong but lacks the motivation to get to gym regularly.
on 11 May 2017
been using this every day since i got it and theres been a noticeable difference. the bar is also extremely strong and sturdy and has not marked the doorframe or wall above the door in any way at all (and i have painted them both white so I'd notice immediately) brilliant bar you can just back away after use and it wont damage your home.
on 20 May 2017
Love this!! It arrived very quickly. I brought it originally for pull ups but it actually has a lot of different uses (tricep dips, push ups and can be used for sit ups). I love the fact you don't have to drill into your wall or anything to use it, their is a safety thing which you can push in above your door frame but I just hook it over my door frame without and it hasn't ever fallen off on me (but be careful if you do this). Overall so pleased with this product and at such a great price I paid roughly £10 including postage.
on 26 May 2017
Pretty good but the foam pads start to wear out even at the door joins so you need to keep turning them or the bar would damage your door. Would be a better product if they didn't use cheap foam that wears out so easily.
on 22 March 2017
Works as it should an fits on a standard door frame.
Have been using it daily :)
on 11 June 2017
Gear accessory for in-home workouts. The top horizontal bar rests on one side of the door frame and the long bottom horizontal bar on the other side of the door frame. It feels very sturdy when in place. it can be removed and remounted in a few seconds. It does not damage the door frame. Highly recommended.
on 4 July 2017
Yes, it's cheap. Yes, it's a bit flexible. Yes, if you take the rubber caps off the end you will find rust. What do you want for a tenner? For keeping some strength in your arms and hanging a finger board off of, it's been tops so far.
on 7 October 2016
Poor quality, badly designed and since you have to put it together yourself makes it all the harder. Would advise people to spend a little more and get something that better quality.
on 7 June 2017
Easy to build, very sturdy and secure. use it everyday!