- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
ES-62 Lens Hood fits CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
|Price:||£3.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens.
- In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
- Dedicated lens hoods are designed to match the specific focal length of the lens it was designed for.
- fits CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
BlueBeach® ES-68 lens hood for Canon EF 50 mm F/1.8 STM
Canon ES-62 Lens Hood for EF Lenses
Canon EW-63C lens hood for EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM objective
Maxsimafoto - Lens hood for Canon EF 50 mm 1.8 STM Lens as ES-68
Canon Lens Hood ES-71II For EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BV-electronics||INNICS INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Cameramarket UK||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||85 x 87 x 30 cm||3.3 x 4.83 x 1.27 cm||—||9 x 9.6 x 4.8 cm|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Package includes: One lens hood(The lens is not included).This is a "BV & Jo" brand item, not a Canon brand item.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Protects the lens from bumps - ike when you have the camera on your shoulder and you are walking around town the hood will stop anything getting too close to the lens
2) Stos the light - this will stop any direct sunlight or any form of light, thus increasing your chances of producing a well composed photo
3) Cheap - this will not break the bank, and the price is not that much when you look at what you'll be gaining - PROTECTION!!!
THe product itself feels very sturdy, its a smooth plastic finish on the outside, and a felt rim inside. The felt stop the light from reflicting into the lens, which stop any lens flare you may receive when taking shots without the hood.
I have had mine for nearly a year (just shy by one month) and I can say this has really helped. It's protected it, and I think thats the main thing for me, as I usually sling the camera over my shoulder and walk around town taking photos.
Overall, not an original product like the title seems to make it out to be and a bad knock off. Stay clear of this product!
I'd advise going for the usual Canon twist 'n' lock lens hood instead.
Most recent customer reviews
Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC.Read more