on 28 December 2012
I could hardly put the book down, and although I read a great deal about UFO's and all the weirdness around it, this book impressed me more than any other.
Maybe it's the authenticity of the stories, the connection to the 'Star people', the 'ancestors' in the tradition of Native American tribes, which makes this book different. It doesn't happen very often that 'mythology' is backed up by facts that are happening here and now.
But not all experiences are positive, and from what these people tell Dr. Clarke abductions are real and threatening, cattle mutilations are UFO -related events, shapeshifters are around, and people disappear never to return. We can't guess what the hidden agenda of some races is. The book draws no conclusions, people simply tell their sometimes beautiful and moving stories in their own words, without hypnoses or coached questioning. It's amazing how often UFO's are seen in the Reservations all over the country, how often they land, and how 'normal' they have become in some places.
A fascinating read, highly recommended!
on 23 January 2014
I enjoyed this book so much that I emailed the author. To my delight I got answer very soon afterwards. A genuinely friendly and intelligent writer.
Gathered here are eyewitness accounts of native American Indians regarding close encounters with star people aka aliens. I prefer the term star people now. As this emphasises the wonder and mysteries of the universe. I feel a lot of modern ufo authors are simply out to scare and make profit out of making everything a conspiracy.
Not so Ardy. This is a fabulous book which has many succinct stories from people in their own words. Ardy excels in giving you just the right amount of detail and personal background. I couldn't put this down. I read it in two days worth of travelling to work on the underground.
It's nice to read about alien encounters from a different perspective.
Get this book you won't be disappointed.
on 3 June 2013
A truly honest and solid presentation, one of the best books I have read on this subject and I have read 100's! Thank you for sharing your fantastic culture, I have been enriched by it and feel I have been give a wonderful gift. And may the Star travellers one day walk among us without fear. We have much to learn from them. I hope you write more on this in the future!
on 2 December 2013
This is a different way of looking at communication with star people. The lady speaks of many different interactions, and I feel that anyone looking into this topic should include this easy reading, interesting book.
on 10 July 2014
What is so different from this book compared to books written by other UFO and ET researchers is that it is written in a story-like fashion as the conversation took place between the author and the interviewee. That way we can feel and briefly experience the emotional bond between them. Another unique aspect about it is that it only focuses on UFOs and "Star People/Travelers" encountered by "American Indians" (as the author prefers to call them), which is obvious judging by the title. I really liked that.

Although it was well-written and had a lot of interesting encounters, it doesn't go into in-depth detail about the actual motives of the different kind of ETs encountered other than just a quick and brief explanation or speculation. And I really wished the stories would be a little longer than just a couple pages. I did not love it, but I liked it, and I would recommend it.
on 29 June 2013
I really enjoyed this book; however, I've one question: will they take me with them when the Star People come back? Lovely book.
on 27 September 2014
First hand accounts of encounters with aliens. Gives you something to think about - aliens and some bits are about American indian culture. Made me want to go and sit in a field somewhere and watch out for aliens, I am left wondering if it's true.
on 24 May 2015
This well written book gives spiritual feeling and respect to the people who had so much to give to this world, but were denied that right. I would recommend this book just for the stories alone, but if your interest is with the American Indians as well, then it completes the circle.
I have not even finished this book yet and have liked it so much I have ordered the second in the series by the same author. Can`t wait.
on 16 March 2016
... it doesn't matter. This is one of very few books I've read on the 'unexplained' that works as both fiction and fact. (The others I can think of remotely like it are Hawkins' book on Stonehenge and one - I forget the title - about two blokes dowsing their way across England.) Maybe it's all true, in which case it's utterly remarkable. And if it isn't, you should still read it because it's so very, very well written.
on 20 April 2014
A strange and fascinating collection of stories and encounters from the gloriously named Ardy Sixkiller. A great education on a sadly neglected - certainly by me - source of ufo lore.