on 6 September 2013
This shampoo is wonderful. I have bleached my whole hair, my hair was so damaged. It made my hair 100% better after only 1 use.
I totally recommend it. My hair feels so soft and healthy. This is a must if you want to have good hair!!!
on 1 February 2015
It's an okay shampoo, but I haven't really noticed any additional softness. Given the relatively high price I don't think it offers value for money, it isn't anything special at all. I wouldn't recommend this, although I rate some other kerastase products very highly.
on 6 April 2013
I purchased this because i'd already tried the bain 2 Kerastase shampoo. This is a lovely shampoo that leaves your hair very light and manageable. Well worth the price!!
on 22 April 2016
At first I thought this shampoo was a great deal. However, about a month after I started using it, my scalp became hugely irritated, and my hairdresser commented on how dry my hair was, and how there were inflamed patches on my skin. After two washes with a different shampoo, my head is nearly back to normal. I am pretty sure that this cannot be the genuine product, or - if it is - it must be very old and past its best. I don't recommend it at all.
on 24 June 2014
I baught this product because a friend told me about it and it's over my expectations.
It's for all types of hear and the smell is ever lasting.
on 12 May 2015
Was delivered quickly & good service from the vendor but the product itself seems to have made my hair really dry & knotty so I won't be buying it again :(
on 30 May 2014
Love this stuff. It's expensive but worth the money. Smells nice and makes your hair frizz free. Works better when used with the kerastase conditioner
on 17 July 2014
I adore it! After just a few uses my hair is definitely softer and glossier. Would highly recommend, especially to those with hair damaged as mine!
on 14 January 2015
Awesome product! My hair was all frizzy and dry but after just use I could see the difference!
on 1 November 2014
Lovely shampoo. I have tried many shampoos but always return to Kerastase. Their shampoos are excellent and this one made my hair shine like silk. Very expensive but worth it.

See one answered question