on 13 August 2015
ordered these as the seat post on my bike is thicker than most so most light clamps do not fit, these have a adjustable clamp that acts like a zip tie so they fit perfectly. The front light is usable, not the best but usable. i cannot comment on the rear light as the one that was delivered to me did not work. At all. as i ordered these for the clamp alone it was not the end of the world as i had a decent rear light that i had bought previously.
on 15 January 2015
Great back up lights. Rear light is more than adequate but I use an Omni 5 on dark nights. Omni 3 clips on my rucksack with supplied clip to make me more visible at night. El 130 is great in flashing mode on overcast days and on well lit roads. Buying this second set of lights also is an economical way of having a spare or extra set of light brackets. Useful if you have 2 bikes.
on 21 July 2017
Easy to adapt with an improved fixation compare to the previous version. A must buy
on 29 November 2016
Exactly what it says on the tin.
Decent quality, easy to replace/remove.
Only the single led on the front light.
on 12 May 2014
Once the light set had arrived(lost in post the first time) I was very disappointed front light has one LED which is ok to be seen but you can barely see the road to ride. I have now lost the back light due to the clip on system being rather useless, attached to my topeak saddle bag first bump I went over it jumped off.
on 25 March 2014
At £17 I think I have got a good value set of lights. The are easy to fit, small to carry in your pocket when off the bike. Two provisos on the front light though: the beam of light is well focused to a small spot so not all other road users will see you, and some stray light is shone in your eyes which is distracting.
on 13 July 2016
look cheap see how long they will last
on 25 November 2017
Very good. Easy it fit and no problems at all with either
on 4 January 2015