on 4 November 2012
How to relieve stress is a top priority for many people today and this book is a practical, no-fluff primer to show you exactly how to do it using meridian therapy Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).

Whether you are new to EFT - or like me, an experienced EFT practitioner - this book will give you valuable tips, exercises and insights that will:
1. help you immediately defuse your high levels of stress - for example by putting your hands on your heart and breathing before starting to tap on specific energy points that bring down the intensity of your stress;
2.show you how to develop a daily de-stress dojo to keep your energy flowing positively;
3.encourage to go from -10 to +10 on the scale of vibrant emotional happiness and well being.

How to Relieve Stress is a book that empowers you to release the energy blockages causing your stress in the first place - and then to uplevel your positive emotions so you end your EFT session feeling positive, creative, enthusiastic, playful, focused and joyful. Highly recommended!
on 18 December 2012
Colin G Smith has written an excellent little book on how to tap your way to a stress free life. He says that our emotional disturbances are due to blocked energy and describes in an easy to understand way, how to use EFT tapping to deal with emotional issues and de stress our lives. Tapping can become an integral part of our lives if we practice the daily habit.
on 13 October 2013
As a busy working mom and wife, I am always looking for ways to relieve stress. I had heard about EFT methods in the past and this book was recommended to me by a friend, so I decided to give it a try. Loved the authors "down to earth" style. He explained the background of EFT, how it works and how it can help the body re-energize and get rid of negative emotions that cause stress. I have been using the techniques, which have been aptly explained by the author, and can already feel a difference! Highly recommended book!
on 29 October 2013
Although this book does explain the theory behind Emotional Freedom Tapping, it does not get bogged down in technicalities. It is clear and easy to understand. It's a practical guide that a newbie to the technique can use right away to de-stress and energize. It includes the diagram that's necessary to do the technique correctly and tells how you can do the technique very quickly, and add it to your daily routine.
Highly Recommended!
on 19 December 2014
I'm always fascinated by anything of a personal development nature so I take every opportunity to increase my knowledge. I suspect that most of us have come across EFT at some point, I first heard of it a while ago but didn't do anything about it, it wasn't until I read this book when I realized just how uncomplicated EFT was. I can now understand just what all the fuss is about! Apart from teaching you the fundamentals the author has also included exercises that could make a real difference to you.

A highly interesting and well written book, I highly recommend it.
on 10 December 2014
I've read a couple of books on EFT, and always got confused with how complicated it seems. But this book is brilliantly simple. It doesn't bog you down with lots of ethereal mumbo jumbo, but instead gets right down to business with a clear explanation of how to unblock the static energy channels, then a really straightforward daily routine about how to do it. I tried it for a few days now and it definitely made a difference to my calmness. I recommend you give it a try if you suffer from any kind of stress. Clear and Simple.
on 11 December 2014
EFT Tapping is a holistic preventative medicine that helps level energies flowing through your body. Life is energy-so this technique makes sense.

The author does a nice job explaining the concepts involved, the how-to, and even answers common questions that may be circulating through your mind. We do seem to tune into the negative for some reason.

Bottom line is you will learn a wealth of practical information from this guide. I recommend you read it and let the author know your thoughts!
on 15 December 2014
EFT Tapping for Beginners turned out to be an excellent resource of healthy techniques for alternative stress reduction.
For people who interested in alternative healing, EFT tapping is a great solution that can be performed at home with no cost. EFT tapping can help to release negative energy, and therefore heal obesity, depression and high blood pressure.
EFT will be an amazing tool for a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
on 7 April 2013
I was expecting a lot more for the £3 I gave as it only provides info for people unfamiliar with the subject.
on 10 September 2015
The Kindle version of this is completely useless and a total waste of money. When you get to the page that is supposed to illustrate all the4 points where you tap, it is blank. No diagram at all. The layout of the rest is a mess. The text is badly written, badly edited and frankly annoying. Sorry but I can't think of anything positive to say.