ECOSMO Ecosmo 26" Folding Mountain Bicycle Bike 21SP SHIMANO-26SF02W+Carry Bag
- 26" Foldable bike
- Dual Suspension
- 21 Speed SHIMANO Gear
- Front Disc Brake, Folding Pedals
- Carry Bag
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This quality folding bike is an ideal companion for your life. It offers families with enjoyments and mobility in a high level. Everything in one box for just 18 Kgs. the size of the folded is just 95cm(L)*33cm(W)*74cm(H),easily fit your car boots. Really easy to fold up, it takes you no more than 1 minute to do it after the first time.
Model Type: Folding mountain bike
Frame Construction: Hi-Ten steel
Folded Size:95cm(L)*33cm(W)*74cm(H) approx
Weight: 18 Kg approx
Wheel Size: 26 "Suspension: Full suspension, Front Zoom Suspension
Gear System: 21 Speed SHIMANO system
Wheel Specification: Lightweight aluminium rim & steel hubs
Frame Size: 18.5 inch
Seat Height: 86 - 100 cm
Brakes: Front Disc / Rear Alloy V brakes
Handlebar and Stem: Quick Release lock, Adjustable height
Frame Colour: White
Additional: Folding Pedals,Side stand,Quick release seatpost
Cycle Condition :Brand new sealed in box. 80% assembled,needs fitting of front wheel, handlebars, pedals, mudguards & seat, etc. Sometimes gears & brakes or spokes may require some adjustment, if you are not confident in doing the assembling and adjustment yourself, we advise you to get it done by a skilled bike mechanic on your cost for your safety. Sorry we don't ship this item to Channel Islands and Scottish Islands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Revised Review - They will not pay to return it. So you'd better hope it is perfect. And they lost items on return and are asking me where they are.
Took to local bike shop to set up gears and check brakes,this is essential in my opinion to avoid a nasty accident. Have done 6 miles in two trips and love it. Easy to unfold, put handlebar in, unfold pedals and I'm off. Gears make for smooth ride, brakes not the best but excellent value and I'm over the moon!
- The seat is from rock, (thats doesn't even accept an argue) so you need to order a comfortable seat or take in consideration putting some soft material on the seat.
- Overall the build of the bike is more than good.
- the bike in general is not heavy, but when you fold it It is Too heavy, that means you can't carry it more than 1min.
- I took the bike to the forest in my first day, it was nice to ride.
- frontal wheels brake is Mechanical Disc Brakes, its different than the one in the back. so you really need to take it to a specialist or to watch enough on youtube tutorials about how to set up Mechanical Disc Brakes. (I receive the bike today, It took me 1 hours to set it up because of the Mechanical Disc Brakes in the frontal wheels, and until now i couldn't figure out so i will take it to a shop tomorrow..(however the back brakes works well and they are already set-up from the Ecosmo.
Happy or not happy? well I bought the bike so i can take it to public transports where i live in Paris..sadly when i folded the bike the bus driver told me its forbidden to take folding bikes in bus..I went to the office of the RATP to ask and they told me the same, But its good at least I can take it with me in any metro and any train..
worse things in this bike:
- The hand are little bit harsh..and the seat feels 100% like "rock", so its a must to put soft material on the seat and the hands.
- frontal wheels Mechanical Disc Brakes is not easy to set-up..manual didn't explain any good details about that.
conclusion: I am not disappointed at the moment, I will take the bike to the shop tomorrow (after two days to be precise because people don't work in france during the weekend) so he can set for me the frontal brake..
maybe I will look from now for comfortable seat..
Recommendation: Buy or not to buy?
- if you want the bike to fold it and carry it for distance = don't buy it its not for you because it is too heavy and impossible to be carried on shoulder more than 1min..(hardly i say 1min)
- if you want the bike to take it with you in train and metro = buy it, its good..just take in consideration the notes above about the hand and the seat.
CARRY BAG: If you want to put the bike in the bag and carry it outside (then forget the whole idea, because the bike and the bag can't be carried on shoulder..the bag is SO HUGE. (I mean IT)
If you want the bag for the house so u can put the bike in it (OK, you can buy the bag, but its not impressive)..
I don't like the bag at all maybe because i was shocked how big is the bike..
the bike from ECOSMO website is cheaper for about 5
I will update this review when I set the frontal brake and find comfortable seat.
for the moment 3 starts out of 5..(will be updated soon)
So I went with it through a metro and train in Paris, find it handy as you don't need to carry the bike (bcz it will be then heavy) but you can fold it and then you can push it (one of the wheels will do the job and will turn) so overall it do the job as should be.
stars moved from 3 to 4 stars and I think I will end up here.
how the bike can get 5 stars?
- If It is light and has comfortable seat and hands "and better gears" it will be the best 2014 folding bike.
I just don't understand what it will cost a manufacturer to make a bike light and more comfortable when in respond their bike could become the best folding bike of this year for its price??