- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
ECO-WORTHY 18 Inch 12V Linear Motor Actuator Heavy Duty 330lbs Solar Tracker Multi-function for Electroic ,Medical,auto Use
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty linear actuator with Variety Size for your choice
- The linear actuator is widely used in number of industries, such as electric power, machinery, metallurgy, mine, petroleum, chemical industry, transportation, lifting, construction, food and feed processing and so on.
- With reliable performance, sensitive action stable running, the same characteristics of push and pull and good environment adapt- ability etc
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
18 Inch Stroke Linear Actuator 12V 330 lbs Maximum Lift + Mounting Brackets
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Stroke Length: 18" /450mm
- Retracted length: 24" /600mm
- Extended Length: 42"/1050mm
- Max Push Load: 1500N/330lbs
- Max Pull Load: 1000N/264lbs
- Maximum Load: 1500N/330lbs
- Travel Speed Without Load: 0.22in/sec (5.7 mm/s)
- Duty Cycle: 25%
- No-load current: 0.8A
- Max load current: 3A
- Protection Class: IP54 Rated
- Color: Silver
Easy to Set Up
- The linear actuators are controlled by applying a 12VDC voltage, basically, connect the two wires to a 12 volt battery.
- Reversing the polarity will make the actuator reverse.
- Red wire to the positive terminal and black wire to negative terminal will make it extend. To make it retract, reverse the terminal connections.
- The actuator has pre-installed limit switche inside, it cannot be adjustable.
- It will hold its position when the power is off. It will auto stop when it reaches the end.
- It comes with mounting brackets.
Best Space Saving Ideas For Your House Using Linear Actuators
1. As great little pushers, linear actuators are used to adjust helms and doors, lift tables and other apparatus, adjust the TV antennae and regulate the many valves used in the systems.
2. In daily life uses, linear actuators can be used to open doors, lift tables, raise flat screens at home and in buses, in floor cleaning machines and mobile traffic signs, automated spice rack etc.
3. Trucks use linear actuators to adjust spoilers and tilt the cabins.
Furniture and home application:
1. The linear actuators serve to adjust recliners for headset and footrests and relaxation beds.
2. Other home appliances that use linear actuators include difficult access windows and ventilation ducts.
Hospitals and healthcare:
Adjusting stretchers and procedural tables, regulation of hospital beds and wheelchairs, and adjustment of hospital beds and other hospitable tables.
Industrial and construction application
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.