The ECO-TOOTHBRUSH Medium Bristle (One Toothbrush) - Natural Bamboo Adult Toothbrush - Eco-Friendly Dental Care For Kids - Recyclable, 100% Biodegradable and Environmentally Safe Toothbrushes - Complete Teeth Care For The Whole Family
|Sale:||£4.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (29%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE - The Eco-Toothbrush is a 100% biodegradable bamboo toothbrush, including the bristles. Since bamboo is a grass fiber and grows very fast, it's a highly sustainable material that's natural and non-toxic with no pesticides or fertilisers used. Even the packaging is compostable so you can protect your environment.
- BPA-FREE BRISTLES - Our bristles are made with BPA-free nylon4, a polymer which also breaks down in the soil. These medium bristles clean as well as any other to leave your teeth feeling fresh without leaching toxic plastic into your mouth. They are stiff enough to brush your tongue effectively for overall mouth health. Your teeth may even "feel" cleaner!
- RECYCLE FOR MANY USES - This entire organic bamboo toothbrush is eco-friendly for composting and recycling. Once your mouth is done with it, it can still benefit the earth. Even the packaging materials can return to your environment safely, a win-win situation. The handle can turn into a plant stake for flower and garden labeling.
- RESISTS BACTERIA AND MICROBES - Our bamboo is heat treated to carbonise it to resist bacteria and microbes from forming while you use it. This process also gives it some water resistance for durability and a quality finish for long-lasting appeal without harmful chemicals. It protects your health along with your mouth while you brush.
- GREAT FOR ENTIRE FAMILY - This vegan-friendly toothbrush benefits adults as well as kids. It's easy to hold and manipulate in your mouth and offers minimal slippage for a safer and more comfortable brushing experience. It's simple, sleek and natural design adds the warmth of wood to any bathroom decor. Kids can even personalise their toothbrush with drawings and decorations.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you're tired of throwing out more plastic and want a 100% biodegradable toothbrush, this is your ticket! The Eco-Toothbrush is completely biodegradable, including the bristles. Instead of taking hundreds of years to break down, this one breaks down in just a few months. You'll have satisfaction knowing you're doing a part to conserve your environment. Since bamboo is a grass fiber and grows fast, it self-renews so no deforestation is necessary.
This plant-based toothbrush is sanded smooth and not dipped in varnish or chemical finish. It's heat treated with a carbonising process so it's resistant to bacteria and microbe growth to keep your mouth healthy. Its handle is designed for comfort, easy holding and maneuvering with minimal slippage for a pleasant brushing experience. Its bristles are made of nylon4, a synthetic polymer, which also break down in 4 months. They are BPA-free, natural and non-toxic for an ecological way to keep your mouth fresh and help the earth.
If you're into composting, add this toothbrush to it! This toothbrush keeps its value even after your mouth is done with it. You can also recycle the packaging materials so they won't take up space in a landfill. Now you can brush without the guilt of using an oil-based product that pollutes the earth. Compost it or use it as a plant stake to label your flowers and vegetables.
This organic bamboo toothbrush is great for the entire family! Also, it's a fantastic gift for the eco-friendly person in your life. Its simple, sleek and natural look adds the warmth of wood to any bathroom. Your kids can even decorate them the way they want. Being vegan-friendly, they are not tested on any animals, but your cat may enjoy being scratched behind the ears with it! So, keep your mouth and health intact and order several bamboo toothbrushes for the whole family. You'll be glad you did!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not a dentist or an expert, but even though I support 100% ecological initiatives, being ecological shouldn't be unhealthy or less healthy as I think is the case. It's obvious that it has been a lot of work trying to design and make this product, but I think they focused too much in design and looking very ecological, forgetting about the healthy part of it. I'm pretty sure they didn't check properly with professional dentists. I suggest they do it and I'm sure they will end up with a much better product, equally ecological.
I've just been trying to make a constructive criticism here. I still think the idea is great, but you should work harder in that aspect.
Many are now joining the "eco" trend thinking that the people ecologically minded will buy anything with the "eco" word on it without looking at the real quality of the product. Thankfully, we are learning the lesson.
(1) My teeth do not feel clean. I am sat here scrapping off the remaining days build up with my fingernails - gross.
(2) The wood does not flow nicely over your gums and/or lips. I can imagine there will be some chaffing after a few goes.
(3) Judging by previous reviews, the bristles will start to flare out within a few uses. I will update as and when.
(4) I'm not utterly sure how I feel about germs from my mouth penetrating the wood of the head of the toothbrush and sitting there festering day after day.
Over all, while I really wanted to be impressed with this product, I am not willing for my teeth to suffer in the pursuit to be more eco friendly. Sorry, it's a deal breaker.
I gave it 3* because there's no warning for this. I would have given it 5* if it'd given a warning because I think it's a really good product and I wish I could use it!
The toothrushes themselves are really lovely and look so much nicer than the regular plastic shop bought ones. The toothrush handle is made of high quality bamboo which is biodegradable, the bristles are nylon which is fully compostable. They are vegan friendly too which means they contain absolutely no animal derived ingredients and have not been tested on animals.
They come presented in a lovely cardboard box which shows a simplistic bamboo drawing on the front along with the brand name 'The Eco- Toothbrush' , inside the toothbrush is protected with a slip.
The toothbrush itself is easy to hold, it does not slip from the hands even when wet. The bristles are of the medium variety and feel good, they work well at cleaning the teeth and leave them looking & feeling clean.
These toothbrushes are ideal for anyone really and I would highly recommend them as an alternative to the regular plastic toothbrushes available. They would be ideal for taking away on holiday. My children have been using them too and have decorated their toothbrush making it personal to them! Fun, plus it makes brushing fun too!
These toothbrushes are really lovely and of an excellent quality.
I received these toothbrushes at a discounted rate in return for my honest opinion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking forward for a eco friendly brush, however would recommend trying another toothbrush. Bristles are too far from each other which then gets all the toothpaste into the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Raminta
Love it. Exactly what I wanted. As a newbie to natural toothbrushes, I don't find the texture of the bamboo at all weird. Really neat packaging; very pleased overall.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Within less than a month about a quarter of the bristles fell out and into my mouth whilst I was brushing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Anna
Just an old fashioned toothbrush. It's fine, won't run out of batteries when I'm away, and I won't be contributing any more to the Plastic Mountain when it wears out, because it... Read morePublished 2 months ago by A. Allen
Really love the feel of this brush, it's great on my teeth and the packaging alone is a treat to open up. Read morePublished 2 months ago by lizzE
Recieved this tooth brush and have used for a couple of days...absolutely love it! Soft on the gums and makes my teeth feel a lot cleaner than what a usual plastic brush does. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lauren Dowding
Great toothbrush and so glad that it came in recyclable packaging rather than plastic. Works as well as any other toothbrush but without the plastic waste!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer