ECGs for Nurses, 2nd Edition (Essential Clinical Skills for Nurses) Paperback – 18 Sep 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"I thoroughly recommend this text to all who work within an acute care area, or indeed any nurse with an interest in developing their ECG interpretation skills."–– British Journal of Resuscitation
"Easy to read, succinct review of the cardiac conduction system...(a) useful tool for any health professional new to a monitored environment, and would provide the essential baseline knowledge required for such staff."––British Journal of Perioperative Nursing
From the Back Cover
ECGs for Nurses provides everything the nurse needs to know about the electrocardiogram. Accessible yet comprehensive, and packed with case studies, this portable guide enables nurses to become skilled practitioners in an area often seen as highly complex. Using real ECG traces as examples, possible effects on the patient and treatment options are discussed, with a focus on the role of the nurse.
This fully illustrated second edition remains the essential reference guide for nurses working in all acute areas, as well as general nurses and students learning about ECGs for the first time.
- One of the only ECG texts written by a nurse specifically for nurses.
- Written by an expert in the field.
- Easy–to–access information, full of practical advice.
- Essential for nurses working and studying in intensive care, high dependency units, theatre, theatre recovery coronary care units, medical wards and accident and emergency.
- Case studies and discussion of real ECGs throughout.
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout with up–to–date guidelines and procedures.
- Includes new guidelines on management of cardiac arrest arrhythmias.
- Case studies added to all chapters.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Cardiovascular
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Intensive Care
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Medical Imaging
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing