- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (23 Jun. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131964313
- ISBN-13: 978-0131964310
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 4.3 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,759,429 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
ECDL4 the Complete Coursebook for Office 2003 Paperback – 23 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
ECDL® The Complete Coursebook for Microsoft® Office 2003
Brendan Munnelly & Paul Holden
The European Computer Driving Licence® (ECDL) is an internationally recognised certificate of end-user computing skills. It provides objective proof that the holder has achieved a standard of competence in the most common business applications. Employers are increasingly relying on the ECDL to validate training courses and to recruit computer-literate staff. The syllabus covers the following modules-
Basic Concepts of Information Technology
Using the Computer and Managing Files
Information and Communication.
Revised and updated to reflect the latest version of the ECDL syllabus (ECDL4), this comprehensive coursebook covers all seven modules of the ECDL syllabus using the most popular business software Microsoft® Windows 2003; Microsoft® Office 2003; and Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6. It provides everything a student needs to gain full understanding and practical knowledge of the subjects covered by the syllabus, and then to pass the ECDL tests. Written by experienced trainers Brendan Munnelly and Paul Holden, the book offers clear, simple and friendly guidance on all of the ECDL modules.
Basic computer terms and concepts explained in plain English
Over 700 screen images and illustrations to guide the student through Microsoft® Windows and Microsoft® Office applications
'How-to' information based on practical examples of everyday tasks
Short-cuts and insider tips drawn from the real-world experience of computer professionals
Summary of critical information at the end of each section
346 easy-to-follow exercises.
About the Author
Brendan Munnelly and Paul Holden are experienced IT trainers, consultants, journalists and authors. Based in Dublin, Ireland, they developed user training materials for a range of corporate and government organisations throughout Europe. They also offer frequent contributions to computer publications.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Microsoft
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics