EC Technology® 12V/ 3A 30W Waterproof LED Flexible Light Strip, With 150 SMD 5050 RGB LEDs, 5 Meter [Energy Class A+++]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete kit includes LED strip, controller, and power supply
- Set static colors, adjust brightness, select various auto color changing modes via wireless remote
- LED strip is cuttable and linkable (required components not included, combined length should not exceed 16ft)
- Flexible - fits just about any space you can imagine
- Eco friendly - uses very little energy, without harmful radiations
EU Energy Logo
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G A+++
The working voltage is 12V. Extremely low heat. It is touchable and safe to children.
Plug and play without wiring.
Slim, compact and flexible PCB strip. Mount end-to-end for bendable or angled patterns, or in continuous rows.
- Widely used for home, hotels, clubs, shopping malls.
- Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting
- Extensively applied in Backlighting, concealed lighting
- Emergency & security lighting, advertisement sign lighting
- Holiday, event, show exhibition decoration. - Auditorium walk stairway lighting, Hidden groove, Wine cabinet Decor
- Amusement park, theater and aircraft cabin mood lighting
- Applicable for automobile, boat and bicycle decoration Please ask us if you have a custom application you would like to try. We would be glad to help you customize your LED strip light project!!
Who We Are
We created EC Technology with a single goal in mind: To give you the perfect purchase experience .
Top customer reviews
The remote control works via infrared so you can only work with it by sight. That's something to remember if you wonder why the remote doesn't work in certain places and angles. For guide on how to use the remote, there is a short instruction guide that came in the box with a chart on the second page.
You can change the color with a push of a button. The light intensity can be controlled by the first two buttons on the upper left. If you chose one of the light show modes, you can pause and continue it with the play button which is on the left of the power button. There is a flash mode, but my favorite is the slow fade where the colors cycles through. Some remotes show it as + and - sign, this remote have it as quick and slow. I wish I know the DIY buttons but because of the lack of documentations, my guess is that those are programmable buttons.
I am a sucker for LED lights and I just love this kit. This can be extended if you want a longer run. It includes 4 extension pins for that purpose.
A sample of this product was sent to me for review purposes.
We spend many an evening going into the early hours in our garden with good food, drink and conversation whilst the outdoor fire is on the go. I have gone through more solar lights than I can care to remember and do have some reliable ones now. I like the ambiance they can add to a relaxing evening.
In the box you get -
- The 150 LED 5m strip light
- Power unit This is supplied with a UK plug
- Remote control
- Instruction booklet which is awful/one of the worst I've ever seen but. . .putting this together and using them is very easy
I will add that there are no fixings to attach this strip provided at all. This is reflected in the cheaper price of this set. the easiest way to fix these is by using dabs of clear silicone on the back to attach to your surface. So you will need to have a little DIY experience or if you're not confident in doing that then you can buy Command adhesive strips from here that are brilliant!
The light strip itself looks good. It is 5m long with 150 LED lights. It is also 'very' flexible. There is a power cable, a power unit and coming off the bottom of the power unit is the receiver for the remote control. The remote is neat and tidy and self explanatory. It has a working distance from the light of approx ten feet.
The whole unit has a good build quality to it. It doesn't feel look cheap at all.
The functions are. . .
- brightness up and down (there are about 20 steps of brightness)
- flash, strobe, fade, smooth
- 20 colour buttons some of which are. . .Red, Green, Blue, White, Dark orange, Orange, Gold, Yellow, Aqua, Indigo, Sky blue, Light sky blue, Dark sky blue, Pink, purple and Carmine and they all look different!
In use these lights are lovely. Loads of functions to play around with to get the setting you need. I tried them in the garden and they looked brilliant. This set is weather proofed and also for indoor use. These are going in my sons bedroom around the top of the skirting board.
These are easily taken down and can be moved and refitted in no time so you could use them in the kitchen, lounge areas and hallways as and when required. These would be good at Christmas time too.
They do add something a little special to any occasion!
These LED lights were kindly sent to me for review by the manufacturer.
Though I must admit the instructions are worthless, it is (or should I say was) incredibly easy to install. There is even double sided sticky tape on the back of the LED strip.
The strip can be cut shorter if needed which is what I did as I only needed 4mtrs in length, I then spent an extra £2.48 getting a long and thin piece of wood slightly wider than the LED strip, then using the double sided tape I stuck the LED strip to my wood, for extra piece of mind I then used some thin cable ties to firmly fix the strip in place, the strip of wood with the attached LEDs was then placed above my kitchen cabinets, wired into a timer with only the small remote sensor in view.
The lights have a memory effect so they turn back on at the same intensity and colour as before they were turned off. The remote does take a little bit of getting used to, you have a number of fixed colours to chose from (including Red/ Green/ Blue and cool white, you can set the lights to strobe, jump from one colour to another or fade from one colour to another.
As with all lighting, the proof will be in how long these last but for now, I am very impressed, both with the speed at which EC Technology dealt with my order and the quality of the packaging (too big for a letter box)
Any significant updates and I will add here.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category