EC TECHNOLOGY® 2300mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-I9300, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I535, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530,Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710, EB-L1G6LLU, Without NFC/Google Wallet- White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type: Li-ion battery; Voltage: 4.35V; Capacity: 2300mAh
- Capacity: 2300mAh, more than 500 recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Made with Grade A Li-ion cells and other high quality, durable materials
EC TECHNOLOGY is a professional electronic accessories manufacturer in US . we had a Pacific Insurance and CE approval, and has passed SGS inspection and RoHS standard as earth-friendly products.
EC-TECH cell phone batteries:
- quick charge
- safe and durable
- long talk time, long-lasting power for extended use
- reliable replacement gets you always ready
Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-I9300
T-mobile Galaxy S3 T999
Verizon Galaxy S3 I535
AT&T Galaxy S3 I747
U.S. Cellular Galaxy S3 R530,Sprint Galaxy S3 Samsung L710
- To reach the best performance, please full charge and discharge your new battery for 4 to 5 times.
- Please do not charge the battery over 24 hours, overcharging may shorten its lifetime. Unplug the charger after use.
- If the battery is fully discharged may take few minutes for the indicator to illuminate.
- Use only the specified battery charger to charge the battery.
- Keep the battery dry and away from moist and corrosive materials.
- Re-charge the battery once every three months when it is not in use.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) First I made sure that I used a 2AMP Genuine Samsung Charger base with a heavy duty USB cable attached. The reason that I do this is that I noticed that the S3 Mini, and other Samsung devices charge much faster with a genuine Samsung Charger base with either or 1 AMP or a 2 AMP (the 2 AMP is MUCH FASTER to charge the phone).
And the high quality USB is best, I used a high speed USB cable).
2) So I installed the new battery into the phone and the battery showed 53%, which is about right. Some may come in as low as 20% if they were on the shelf a while.
3) Then I plugged in the charger and USB into the phone and timed it to see exactly how long it would take to charge this battery--note that the phone is ON while it is charging:
- In exactly ONE HOUR, the battery was already up to 84% - so in just one hour using this process, it had already charged 31%, this is very good!
- In ONE HOUR and TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES I checked once again and it was at 100% charged.
This in my opinion, is very fast charging times and this battery is very responsive.
Also, after that, I ran a test of the battery to see how long it took to do down and it did actually somewhat better than my original Samsung battery (but I have some problems with the Samsung one from the start).
What I did to check the battery: 1) I used WiFi about 50% of the time for one hour to see how much battery is used in one hour. And I went on Boat Browser Mini and several websites, checked email that kind of thing. 2) At the end of one hour this is what my battery percent showed: 87% left! On my old Samsung battery, I would have had just 80% left after one hour so this is a nice improvement!
Highly recommend this battery! In fact, I plan on buying more of these batteries for my other phone.
Selecting the battery on Amazon was a bit frustrating, with all the choices, but this brand appeared to have mostly positive reviews. Of course, ordering was easy on Amazon, even selecting a different address for delivery since we were visiting family half way across the country. We could have gone to T-Mobile once more, but the turnaround time would probably be an issue, especially as we were far from home.
Well, the actual review of the battery is positive, my drivel aside. Holds a charge and still works fine several months later. My wife says it is longer lasting than her previous phone by far. Most aftermarket OEM batteries have higher capacity so this is nice to see verified in use.
After couple of month i tend to think they dont hold charge as they did when new.
Nevertheless they are still better then the old original one.
The price is Great.
Having two batteries and the bat wall charger is amazing.
Im coming home after a long day pop a fresh battery in and vila my phone is fully recharged.
I dont have to wait for it to charge if i have to leave home quickly.
Well, I get more time than I was getting with the old battery, but not the day and a half I was expecting. I make it to the end of the day, but at that point it's giving me warnings and about to shut down. So I don't know if this battery doesn't have the full 3500 mAh that it's touted, but in the morning the phone says it's fully charged, and it's not outliving the 3100 mAh original battery life.
So it's better than I had, but not as good as I was expecting.
Look for similar items by category