- Hardcover: 778 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (23 Feb. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199277923
- ISBN-13: 978-0199277926
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 4.6 x 16.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,071,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
EC Public Procurement: Case Law and Regulation Hardcover – 23 Feb 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This hefty book positions public procurement within the context of the common market, as a discipline within European economic and legal integration. It looks at issues of enforcement and compliance and the role of the European Court of Justice. There is an overview of enforcement and compliance of the rules at a national level, including an analysis of the private finance initiative and public private partnerships. (Supply Management)
About the Author
Christopher Bovis is Professor of Law at the Lancashire Law School and Jean Monnet Chair in European and Business Law. He is also Senior Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies at the University of London. He has been Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge, Visiting Professor of Trade and Commerce at the Queens University of Belfast, and Visiting Professor of European Law at the University of Lisbon, Portugal. He was Deputy Director of the Institute of European Public Law at the University of Hull from 1994 to 1998. He specializes in European and business law, anti-trust law, and international trade law with particular emphasis on public procurement. He serves on the editorial board of numerous prestigious legal journals such as Company Lawyer, Amicus Curiae and International Corporate Law.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Commercial, Financial, Industrial & Taxation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Constitutional & Administrative
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > European Union (EU)
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Law