EACHINE Drone With Camera, E58 WIFI FPV Quadcopter With 2MP 720P Wide Angle Camera Live Video Mobile APP Control Foldable Altitude Hold Mode Selfie Pocket RC Helicopter RTF…
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 🌟720P HD CAMERA & REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION🌟The RC drone is equipped with a 720P HD camera to take aerial photos and videos. If you connect your phone with quadcopter drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone. Images and videos will be stored in both the app and the mobile album system.
- 🎈APP CONTROL SYSTEM🎈Download the APP to control the drone. Click on the gyroscope icon, the drone will fly according to the gravity of the mobile phone. Click the REV icon, the drone can flip the screen 180 degrees. Click on the VR icon to turn on mobile phone split screen mode. Wear the VR Glasses to experience real-time transmission 3D visualization. Click on the Trajectory flight icon to draw a flight trajectory on the phone. The drone will then follow the trajectory.
- 🎁ALTITUDE HODE🎁 Atmospheric pressure one key set high, you can accurately lock the height and location, stable hover, from any angle shooting are convenient.
- 🎊FOLDABLE STRUCTURE Foldable & flexible blades🎊 make the drone small and portable. Also provides a better and safer flight experience, clever folding design, let you travel light, enjoy the flight fun.
- 😉ONE KEY TAKE OFF/LANDING😉 Can be easily through the remote control for a key to take off or landing, without hands, but also easy to control the UAV, more convenient.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
If you have any questions about the product, please chat with us and we are very willing to serve you.
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4ch
- Gyro: 6 axis
- Motor: 0720 Coreless Motor
- Take-off Weight: about 120g
- Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo (Included)
- Transmitter Battery:3 x 1.5 AA battery (NOT Included)
- Charging time: 60-70mins; Flying time: 7-9mins
- R/C distance: 80-100m; FPV Range: about 30m
- Color: Black
- Camera: 2MP 720P wide angle
- Quad's Size: 27x19.5x5cm (the arms not folded); 12.5x7.5x5cm (the arms folded)
- Quad's Weight: 96g (with battery); 77.5g (without battery)
- Package Size: 18x16x7.5cm; Package weight: 360g
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°
- 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- With foldable arms, small size, easy to carry.
- With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight
- Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
- With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home
- The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
Top level configuration
- It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
- With wifi function can be connected APP, APP system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image
- With 2.0MP 720P wide angle camera give wide range high denfinition pictures and video.
- Turn left/right/Sideward flight
- 3-level flight speed
- LED Light
- Headless Mode
- One Key Automatic Return
- Altitude Hold Mode
- WiFi FPV
120° Wide-angle Lens
The wide-angle lens can capture a wider field of view, allowing the scene to be more fully displayed
3D Flip or Rolls:
The quick and sensitive roll movement let you feel coolst. Cool flips make flying interesting. Built-in 6-axis gyro can easily implement various flight movements and 360 degree 4-ways flip (left, right, forward, backward), continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Fast mode / slow speed:
You can choose between 3 levels of flight speed, to make the flight more fun.
Headless Security Mode
Orientation of the drone in relation to the pilot. The pilot can fly the drone to any location without worrying about which direction the drone is facing. Help beginners to prevent from losing the direction.Great function when the drone is out of sight.
One Key Return Home
With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home . Avoid the drone being lost, and drive the drone back with the simple click of a button.
Under the contrl of the mobile phone, turn on the key of trajectory flight, draw the trajectory of the drone on the screen, and the drone will follow your instrucctions.
- 1 x Eachine E58 RC Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Lipo Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Protection Cover
- 4 x Spare Blades
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Multi-language User Manual
- 1.Horizontal Calibration: Place the drone horizontally, push both controls to the right for 2 seconds, then the remote beeps, the light flashes rapidly a few seconds after the calibration.
- 2. Reset frequency: When the light of the drone is flashing, push the left joystick up. When you hear a Tic-Tac. When the light is on, the reset frequency is complete.
- 3.The propellers do not run at the same speed and the drone does not take off.
- The name of the drone wifi '' WiFi-720P-14E62D "
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
201 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I removed the contents from the box. These include the drone, a remote controller, a USB cable, a screwdriver, two spare propellers, and an English User Manual. I read the manual, panicked, and put everything back in the box. It all looked too complicated for me, but I know that on Christmas day my grandson (who is 13) will love it. With his father’s help, he will have it flying in no time. The 3 x AA batteries required by the controller, are not included.
Then, last night I thought of YouTube and, from the many videos featuring drones, I found three excellent ones regarding this exact model. I learnt a lot, and can now hardly wait to give this drone to my grandson. I shall recommend that my son and grandson watch the videos too. However, I still do not have the confidence to attempt flying this drone by myself. I was, and still am, too afraid to risk damaging it (or losing it) before either of them even see it.
In no particular order, these are some of the things I learnt:
The drone is operated from a mobile phone, held in a bracket which pulls down from the underneath of the controller
The drone is controlled by an App, which has to be downloaded to the mobile phone
There is a micro SD slot (an SD Card is not included) for recording videos and taking photos – activated via the App
The camera can be swiveled up or down before (not during) flight, and it records to the SD card – not to the phone
The drone lands automatically when it is out of range, or on low power
There is a red LED light on the front of the drone, and two white LEDs on the back
The two antennae are fake - purely for decoration
I’m really looking forward to seeing this drone/quadcopter in flight. Once I have, I hope to add a video, and another star. I hope at least one other person finds my research useful.....
The drone comes with a remote controlller which needs 3 x AA batteries, and also some spare propellers should the originals get damaged in flight (These are easily changeable). The drones battery has to be charged via a USB cable that comes in the box, however it doesn’t take long to reach full charge. You can also connect the drone to your smartphone through the app, which allows you to fly the drone looking through its controllable camera on the front. The camera quality looks good and allows you to shoot some nice arial footage.
I have just about mastered landing and taking off in a day, and can’t imagine anyone will struggle to operate and control the drone after a few tries.
I must add that I have crashed the drone into some household and garden objects on my first few flights, and the drone has no signs of damage from impact. It’s built strong and the quality is great.
I can’t recommend this enough to anyone looking to buy their first drone. You can’t go wrong at this price.
I have a personality to rather rush things and so i didn't read the instructions and just turned on the drone to fly in my house. As a result, i crashed it a bunch of times, yet the drone body and the wings were still all perfectly fine. After a few crashes, I finally got the hang of the controls! (As the video shows ;) I think the drone itself is very stable, and very responsive to my controls. I also like how spare wings were included in the pack, so worst scenarios you can replace quite easily.
I haven't yet attempted to connect the drone to my phone to get the camera views as i am still training myself with piloting it first. I will probably take it outside once i feel I am ready and try the camera then.
If I HAD TO mention a few cons:
1. It would've been nice to have an extra battery in the pack (But to be honest, with this price i wouldn't complain too much about this...)
2. The controller needs 3 x AA batteries which were not included (Again... im being very fussy here, but i expected to operate this straight out of the box)
In conclusion, i think this drone will be more than just a helper in my architectural project. I would recommend this product to anyone who has an interest in buying a drone, whether you desire a very expensive or affordable drone; I think this one is very good for practice use anyway. It is an incredibly fun gadget and would be a perfect present to the young ones as Christmas is approaching us. One piece of advice that i really want to give is to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS before turning anything on! (Or you will crash it immediately and be very sad like me)
Overall, 10 out of 10 for me.
The camera on the drone gives excellent results both in filming video and for still photography.
The build is fairly robust, its compact size aiding its strength.
Replacement parts are available (through Amazon), which means that I can fly my drone with confidence, not having to worry too much about breaking anything.
I’m looking forward to learning to fly my drone with confidence and being able to produce some very good aerial photographs and videos with it!