Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
EA Sports Active: More Workouts (Wii)
|Price:||£8.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box- Similar to a personal trainer, the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
- Six-Week Challenge-This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
- Full Body Circuit Workout Routines- The specially designed leg strap holds the Nunchuk and the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls**.
- Warm up and Cool down- Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
- Abdominal Exercises-All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
- Personal Trainer to More Workouts-Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
- Track Your Journey-To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress – accounting for activities both in and outside of software – while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
- Workout Your Way-For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Expand your keep fit regime with all new workouts, exercise routines and extra features. EA Sports Active is already the number one choice for fitness fans and this adds more than 35 new exercises, with an emphasis on the upper and lower body - particularly abdominal exercises.
Keep fit is never the same old thing with EA Sports Active
|Use the remote and nunchuck to adjust your technique|
|Kids can have fun keeping fit too with cool mini-games|
|The resistance band helps make exercises more effective|
This doesn't just offer new workouts though, but a new easier-to-use interface that works like your own personal trainer to help provide advice and feedback personalised to your needs. You can track your progress in your own in-game journal and even set-up your own routines and sets of exercises.
There's also a new six-week challenge, which your trainer can help customise and monitor for you, complete with a calorie and weight tracker and intermediate goals. If you're serious about losing weight and keeping fit then the extra workouts and features means that EA Sports Active is once again the best option on the Wii.Key Features
- Fit for purpose: Make use of 35 new exercises in the biggest collection of keep fit workouts and routines ever seen in a Wii game.
- New routine: New exercises focus on your upper and lower body, as well as cardio and new warm up and cool down drills.
- Keep fit equipment: Use not only the remote and nunchuck, but also the Balance Board and EA Sports Active leg strap and resistance band to get the most out of your routines.
- Virtual trainer: New user interface makes instructions clearer and easier to understand, with constant feedback on your exercise techniques and progress.
- Goal in: Set your own fitness goals and track them with the new six week full body challenge and get regular updates on your calorie and weight targets.
EA's largest development studio is responsible for some of the biggest brands for EA Sports, including the FIFA series, NBA Live, NHL and SSX. They have also just taken over the Fight Night franchise. Their offices employ over a thousand staff, with three separate production studios.
1 x EA Sports Active: More Workouts Game Disc
NB: No resistance bands or equipment are included in this product.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ive been having so much fun with it ive even been doing push ups and stomach crunches which ive always avoided!
the only way it could be better is if there was a way you could use these workouts and the ones from the previous version so you could have it all in one.
However after 2 weeks of substituting these new exercises for the free jogging ones has caused a major problem - I'm gaining weight and it's not muscle! My waistline is now 31" & chest 39". Not good.
It's easy to understand why: I use a heart rate monitor when excercising which averages out my heart beats & estimates the calories burned. With the Wii and My Fitness Coach my heart rate is in the 130's per minute range & calories around the 180 per 30 mins, but with the EA More Workouts set at it's hardest setting my heart rate never got above 81 and the calories burned 62 per 30 mins, which contrasts with the software saying I had burned 192. And so I'm losing muscle mass & gaining fat around my tum. If you are reasonably fit already this software is not for you.
That said it's affordable, well presented & the variety means you will not easily become bored which helps with motivation. I think it would work brilliantly if you have not excercised for a while and are looking to improve your health hence the 3 star rating. But for me it's back to free jogging, elevated heartrate & sweat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes some getting used to... Just stick to the high level exercises if you want to see changes.Published 2 months ago by Bare Back Beauty
Very good as we wanted it for our Pay Station.
Good for work out & exercise.
What Poppycock ! I'm an 89 year old grandmother and all I've ever needed to keep me in shape is a 5 minute daily rendition of the Morecambe and Wise dance.Published 3 months ago by Englishbob
Tried to use it once but you cant do the exercises without the leg strap and I don't have one and cant see that it would stay on even if I did have one. Read morePublished 6 months ago by ml