- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
EA Create - Move Compatible (PS3)
|Price:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Create your Scenes. Use powerful tools with thousands of stickers, brushes, textures, elements, animating objects, and more to create each scene any way you like. Dynamic tools bring your scene to life! Mix and match from different themes and art styles to create your unique environments
- Unlock a World of Play. In a game powered by your imagination that rewards you for being creative, unlock new tools, objects, fun challenges, and more
- Experiment with Fun Challenges. Over 100 challenges to spark your imagination. Use your creativity in each scene to power-up your play and unlock new hidden areas. Experiment with objects and effects to create simple, challenging, or even crazy solutions
- Fun for the Whole Family! A unique experience that's fun and easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Inspire and be Inspired. With your XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC connected to the internet, you can upload and share your creations, as well as browse, download, and remix your friends creations
- Compatible with PlayStation Move controller
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Use your creativity and imagination to unlock a world of play! EA Create, the video game, tracks your creativity & rewards you for it. The more you create, the more you unlock rewards and exciting challenges to play, opening a world of fun as you go. Let your imagination run wild, as you create cool environments with easy-to-use tools, including animating objects, textures, and designs that bring your scene to life! It's a limitless experience of creative expression paired with exciting and even wacky challenges that have you thinking on your feet to come up with creative solutions. Sculpt scenes using powerful tools with thousands of stickers, brushes, textures, elements, animating objects, and more to create any way you like. Dynamic tools bring your scene to life, allowing you to mix and match from different themes and art styles to create your unique environments. With over 100 challenges to spark your imagination, use your creativity in each scene to power-up your play and unlock new hidden areas. Experiment with objects and effects to create simple, challenging, or even crazy solutions.
Don't just play games, create them with the new puzzle experience that tests the imagination and creativity of your whole family. With over a 100 challenges you're given the tools to create crazy solutions to apparently simple problems, where there are no wrong answers just endless alternatives.
There's no right or wrong solutions, only fun ones
|Complete a challenge and upload your video online|
|Motion controls make Create easy for all the family to play|
|Create your own levels with the easy-to-use toolset|
Guide bumper cars, bicycles and more across a level by setting up a chaotic series of objects in their ways, from giant magnets to explosive mines, skateboards and trampolines. The more challenges you complete the more objects you unlock to enable even more elaborate solutions.
If you want to get really creative though you can design your own challenges for your friends and family to solve - or put them online for everyone to see. Or you can create your own unique interactive designs, from your dream home to the ultimate roller-coaster. With an easy to learn motion-controlled interface Create is easy to play but hard to put down.Key Features
- Create and Play: Create your own puzzles, challenges and digital art with Create's powerful but easy to use interface, then show of your skills to the online world.
- Puzzle Solution: Over 120 challenges to complete however you want, with special rewards for every one you complete and masses of unlockable extras.
- Share Alike: Upload your solution to a puzzle to Create's online community and let everyone else see how you did it - or download other people's to get some ideas yourself.
- Art Attack: Create your own interactive art displays with the powerful design tools and ready-made backdrops, objects and animations.
- Creative control: Simple to use motion controls on the PlayStation 3 and Wii makes creating designs and challenges easy for everyone.
This developer was founded in 2007 by Electronic Arts, after they bought Burnout developer Criterion Games. Also based in Guildford, Bright Light specialises in family games and has worked on the Harry Potter tie-ins as well as original titles such as Create and non-game projects like Flips.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game is very easy to get to grips with quickley, my 11 year old sister watched me play for 20 mins, then, after a bit of help, managed to solve a puzzle ( it was one of the easier ones :D ) so then I decided to go on free create mode where you can design your own challenges, which i took compleate advantage of, and designed a challenge for my sister. I had chosen a little rubber duck with some cool shades on as the target object which you had to move to the target area at the other side of the level, traversing the terrain and obstacles which i made to be rather quite tricky. ( I forget to mention that i built the whole level from the ground, backdrop, grass, flowers, trees, clouds, etc.. ) anyway, after spending a good 25 mins designing the ultimate challenge for my sister, she strapped a balloon onto the duck and flew it to the drop off zone >.<
Anyway overall rating 3.5 / 5 good game but give me TDU2 any day.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
It's strange really as I never usually buy games, either with poor reviews or ones which I havent played the demo, but I did with this one...
Stay clear, I will soon trade it in for Little Big Planet 2..
belive me, waste of money... boring puzzles, move use is worse that the wireless controler.
If you are looking around for a little big planet to play around puzzle levels, or creating environments similar to sims.... well just buy those games... create was a shoot in the foot...
Most recent customer reviews