- Also check our best rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaner reviews
Dyson RB01 NB 360 Eye (Nickel/Blue) -Twice The Suction of Any Robot Vacuum, 160 W
- Superior cleaning with twice the suction of any robot vacuum
- Schedule cleaning time from your smartphone with the Dyson Link App
- Built for carpets and hard floors, the 360eye picks up dirt from almost anywhere in your home using its powerful V2 spin motor at 78,000 RPM
- The only robot vacuum with a full-width brush bar, the 360eye has nylon bristles that drive down into carpet fibres to remove dirt, while carbon fibre filaments help remove fine dust from hard floors.
- Power: 160 W, Capacity: 0.33 litres, Up to 45 minutes on max mode, HEPA filter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Neato Robotics D701 Connected - Compatible with Alexa - robot vacuum cleaner with charging station, Wi-Fi & App
Eufy [BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Wi-Fi, Upgraded, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Strong Suction, 13 ft Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Eufy [BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
iRobot ROOMBA980 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Zambeel Stores||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Atlantic Electrics sold as an Agent of Euronics|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||—|
|Capacity||0.33 litre||0.7 litre||—||—||—|
|Colour||Nickel/Blue||Silver/Black||—||—||Black/Brown W/ Extras|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 24 x 12 cm||32 x 34 x 10 cm||32.5 x 32.5 x 7.2 cm||—||35.31 x 35.31 x 9.14 cm|
|Item Weight||2.42 kg||3.4 kg||2.7 kg||2.6 kg||3.95 kg|
|Noise Level||78 dB||69 dB||—||—||—|
|Special Feature||bagless; cordless||charging_station||—||—||bagless; cordless|
|Wattage||160 watts||61 watts||—||—||—|
Superior cleaning with twice the suction of any robot vacuum - Never miss a spot with a 360 degree vision system - Clean anywhere with powerful suction for any floor type - Schedule cleaning time from your smartphone with the Dyson Link App - The only robot with a full-width brush bar for better dirt removal Twice the suction of any robot vacuum The Robot 360eye features Dyson's powerful V2 digital motor, which delivers superior cleaning performance. It provides up to twice the suction of any robot vacuum cleaner for hassle-free cleaning without compromise. Never miss a spot!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It couldn't get under anything and wasn't clever enough not to try, within a week this machine had so many scuffs it was unreal, it looked like it had been in robot wars not a home.
2. it missed parts of my house completely, it just wouldn't go into them, no idea why, the map seemed to think it could.
3. it goes over the same bits over and over
4. the battery life is atrocious (30m of cleaning) and it goes over the same bit over and over wasting more power.
5. it couldn't get over the join between doors, they made such a huge thing of these tracks and they are truly useless when it comes to the real world. Embarrassingly for Dyson all the other vacuums I tested could.
6. it broke in the end, just ended up going in circles.
I have since settled on using the Xiaomi day to day, which for a ninth of the price (that's right £100) when this was £899 at launch far exceeds the quality and abilities of this Dyson. It's such a shame, For all our sakes I hope their car is much better!
Comparable to our grandmothers getting there 1st washing machine or twin tub
Handles Labrador Dog hair really well. The bin is mall so needs emptying frequently.
We have it cleaning the living on nightly schedule and it does need light/lighting to do this which is not an issue as I have combined the schedule with Hue lighting.
Quite mode the battery lasts a decent amount of time to clean big spaces.
More time spent doing other things than pushing a vacuum cleaner about.
Whilst the cleaning power is reasonable and the dirt it collects is impressive, the robot function is so under developed I'm amazed it was signed off.
It doesn't work in dim lighting, it cannot find it's dock. Scheduled cleans sometimes work, sometimes they don't for no reason.
If the sunlight is too bright it can't see where it's going.
If it worked as advertised then it would be a great machine, but I'm afraid it is now scheduled for a return.
To sum up:
- Great if you have pets that shed
- Easy cleaned and set up, and makes life a little easier.
- It's nice coming home and everything being tidy.
- Great customer care from Dyson if you ever need a spare part.
- cons, it's noisy if you're trying to watch TV etc, but no hoover is ever going to be quiet.