Dyslexia: Surviving and Succeeding at College Paperback – 24 May 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Book of the Year - 'A practical and easy-to-read guide for dyslexia students. Clearly and simply written, in a dyslexia-friendly format, it addresses not just study skills, but also more general aspects of coping with student life.' - World of Dyslexia
'Just when young dyslexic and dyspraxic learners are starting the slippery ascent at college, and beginning to realize that college presents a challenge for them in so many ways, Sylvia Moody`s book comes to the rescue to take the learner by the hand.' - Dyslexia International, Tools and Technologies
'As the title suggests, Dyslexia: Surviving and Succeeding at College goes beyond study skills to discuss many aspects of student life. It is a welcome addition to Dr Moody’s series of practical self-help guides.' - Dyslexia Consultancy Malvern
'This book is the 3rd volume in Dr. Sylvia Moody’s ‘Dyslexia’ series and in my opinion the jewel in her trilogy crown. It is written with great clarity, simplicity, precision and full understanding of the problems dyslexic/ dyspraxic college students may face... It is no wonder that, within a month of its publication, this brilliant and useful book has been named Dyslexia Book of the Year.' - Eleanor May, DANDA News
'This book is written by a professional in the field of dyslexia, for students with dyslexia and dyspraxia who are in or are thinking of entering the futher education sector. It is couched in language that aviods the jargon that bedevils much of the writing in this area.' - SKILL
About the Author
Dr. Sylvia Moody is a freelance writer and tutor on all matters related to dyslexia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Sylvia Moody has a very great understanding of the difficulties students may face and the book is like having a personal tutor as a friend, able to give the right guidance just when help is needed. It will help students manage their studies successfully so they can become more confident and enjoy their course.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies