Dynamic E-Business Implementation Management: How to Effectively Manage E-business Implementation (E-Business Solutions) Paperback – 16 Jun 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book covers planning, identifying a team leader and assembling a team, and choosing methods and tools for e-business. It discusses management of resources between regular work and e-business implementation, dealing with vendors, team and management communication, and measurement and implementation issues. Each chapter follows a similar format, with an introduction, goals, methods, and examples. Of interest to business managers, project leaders, and IT managers. Lientz teaches management at the University of California- Los Angeles, and Rea is a consultant.Book News, Inc.®, Portland, OR
About the Author
Bennet Lientz has taught and consulted on project management for the past 28 years to more than 5000 people. He developed the concept of the management critical path, acted as project manager of the Internet, and turned around 10 failing projects. This Second Edition is Lientz' seventh book; he has also written more than 25 articles in various areas of project management.
Kathryn P. Rea is president and founder of The Consulting Edge, Inc., which was established in 1984. The firm specializes in E-Business, process improvement, project management, and financial consulting. Rea has managed more than 65 major technology-related projects internationally. She has advised on and carried out projects in government, engergy, banking and finance, distribution, trading, retailing, transportation, mining, manufacturing, and utilities. She is the author of eight books and more than 20 articles in various areas of information systems and analysis.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Business Process Reengineering
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering