- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press (1 Jan. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 071906015X
- ISBN-13: 978-0719060151
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 1.2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Dust (Encounters: Cultural Histories) Paperback – 1 Jan 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Engagingly discursive, weaving discussion of theoretical and historiographical matters into a series of exemplary forays in explanation, typically drawn from eighteenth- and nineteenth- century British social history. --Patrick Finney, Journal of Contemporary History
About the Author
Bertrand Taithe is Professor of Cultural History at The University of Manchester