on 11 June 2013
Excellent and exceeds all expectations. I can't imagine you can get better for the price. Easy to connect, sound is great and when using the telephone conference facility the sound and mic are very clear.
on 12 October 2013
Have not tested the mic yet.
The instructions are useless, but once you figure out by random actions that you need to keep your finger on the "power on" button when you switch on to pair.... You're away.
Cute little thing too.
on 2 July 2013
When I received this product I thought it won't work because I tried to connect Bluetooth to others devices like iPad and my mobile, unsuccessful. However, after some hours trying, this problem was solved. I realised that it is necessary to keep the speaker's button hold down to activate the Bluetooth of a device and connect them.

It would be useful a pack with detailed instructions about the product, about how it works and how to set the Bluetooth when it doesn't do automatically.
on 8 March 2014
Arrived in days looks great its easier for the weans to carry around the room to listen to peppa pig via tablet, she wasnt getting how it worked, its in a nice soilid box well packaged,
its just for the likes of skype and phone music but the jabra wins for music.
on 31 July 2014
I bought it because my son (12 years old) wanted to make quality videos on youtube. The sound it provides for such videos is not good. I don't recommend this device if you want to do some good audio file.
on 30 July 2013
I am impressed with this product, the size is good and really works well I use it all the time, i would say it needs instructions with it but other than that I am happy with this purchase.
on 13 June 2013
I would recommend it to anyone.. easy to use and pretty good to use. worth the money. nice present for anyone
on 19 April 2014
Looks good and sounds not to bad for its size but other than that
its not fit for much more !!. As hard as I tried I could not get the
microphone function for which I bought it for to work at all !!!!
plus documentation is very poor with little or no instruction.
in short ......PLEASE DO NOT BUY
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2014
Well on the box it said its possible to connect to pc but forgot to mention you need a bluetooth adapter for that. Not possible to use it trough wire. Sending back. It worked for my phone, but not for my pc.
on 14 September 2013
It's surprisingly loud for such a mini speaker. It's about the size and height of an iphone 5. Would definitely recommend it. The only downside is that the english translation of the instructions is very dodgy.