on 16 June 2016
25m Feels very durable for use around construction sites, great pricing means I'd rather buy the lengths i require for convenience than cut them to size. Used for router to desktop. No interference around various electrical equipment it passes by, zero speed throughput loss.

Addendum 27/10/2016;

I have now permanently routed this same cable through my house, it runs alongside solar power cables from electric meter at front of premises, through the attic where there is a lot of other power/phone/tv cabling and finally through to my home office at the rear of the house. I can confirm that no interference is being picked up through the cable at all. Great shielding against interference.

Though this turned out to be 3 meters too short for my needs due to the way in which it was routed in the attic, I have attached it to a switch near the wall it comes out from into the office to use in conjunction with other cables which reach the devices needed for.

Highly Recommended, Great Value for its Quality
on 19 April 2017
I've purchased the 30m length cable. It is very good. Somewhat thicker than a coaxial cable but not significantly. It measures 7mm outed diameter.

I use it for my NAS. The NAS itself has a maximum speed of 105MBites/s and I get the maximum data transfer speed with this cable. The cable may be faster but my nas cannot do faster.

Update..
I had to cut the cable due to resizing. Now I have the trouble. The cat6 plug doesn't fit and I can't find cat6a plug for a reasonable price.
Also it looks like I can't use my old crimping tool as it would break the new plug.

This is not a fault with the cable.. it is just a lack of knowledge from me.. now I've learned all about cat6a. I thought I share it with everyone.
on 12 January 2017
Broke after a few months even though put in place and left there 99% of the time. Trying to get it back out it had jammed up and wouldn't release and must have snapped apart when finally unclipped it as when tried plug it into something else the clip fell off. Worked okay as a permanent fixture but as soon as I decided to switch it to another device it fell apart and now has no clip to hold it in place so won't snap into slot anymore. If you plan on plugging it in and forgetting about it it'll do the job just don't upgrade your device without buying a new back up cable!!
on 19 April 2014
Need to replace the old cable (CAT5e UTP) after it started to look bit warn out and was pass down to me via friend many years ago, I learned while on a college course resonantly that CAT6 would perform better and that I needed to get shielded cabling, as I can't avoid laying next to mains cable part of the way. Speed test was done before and after the new cable, (virgin media up to 120MB) I'm getting about 1MB more as well a more stable band width, May not sound a lot but being a PC gamer, more stable connection the better. So I've replaced all of our cables to this brand, also been recommending to friends and family.
on 8 May 2017
I have purchased two of these and they have both broken in the same place. The thin red plastic strip that holds the end clipped into the computer has snapped off in both leads that I have purchased, making the lead easily fall out of the computer & disconnect from the internet.
Not a good sturdy end connector, which makes the lead not a good buy.
review image
on 4 November 2016
I had problems with this ethernet cable. For some reason it kept falling out of my ps4, the cable would wobble inside the ethernet connection on the ps4, it was like it just didn't fit properly. I'd recommend just buying a really cheap ethernet cable (thats what i done) i've had zero problems with the cheap cables.
on 20 July 2017
When buying ethernet cables I will now NOT consider any otherher brand. These Duronic cat6a cables are EXCEPTIONALLY good quality fully shielded cables. Fast, reliable, well made, very durable and VERY competitively priced. Duronic are ALWAYS my first choice for ethernet cables; Bought them before & will buy them again. Excellent 😀😎
on 27 April 2017
had to return this and exchange it for a 2m length as when I installed it in my Hi-Fi rack it was just too short and was slightly airborne, however, this was my error the cable itself looks good and feels like a good product, I do not have the equipment to check its technical specs but works well in the installation.
on 6 March 2017
I have bought many of these over the years. You cannot go wrong with Duronic products - There are so many cheap leads with made from poor quality cable with questionable ends - not so with Duronic - 10/10 - I wouldn't look at another brand.

I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for" - No so with Duronic - You get far more.

I rarely (if ever) write reviews - I received an email from Duronic asking if I would mind leaving a review - I took the time to write this because I am so impressed.

Just to confirm - I am in no-way related to Duronic - I haven't been paid for a review or given any free products - I just want to help spread the word of a great brand.
on 20 May 2017
The internet on my laptop was always slow due to the distance from the wi-fi so i decided to buy this cable.It was the best thing to do,I have bought the 15m one and im using it in games plus watching videos on youtube with already 2 laptops connected on the same router and its speed is recognisable in games i have like 20ms stable and when someone is downloading or something it goes like 100 at maximum.I hope my review helps plus forgot to say the cable is really well made and thick.