|Product Dimensions||29 x 9 x 75.5 cm; 5.81 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DM353|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||5.81 kg|
Protect your bubble.com 2-year Accidental Damage insurance for an OFFICE EQUIPMENT product from £40 to £49.99from London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Immediate protection against accidents: This cover will meet your needs if you are looking for an insurance policy that gives your product 2-years of accidental damage protection from purchase and also covers any other mechanical & electrical breakdowns within that period which are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, with up to three repairs in any consecutive 12-month period.
- No added costs: You’ll pay no excess, parts, labour or callout charges on your claim.
- Easy claim process: File a claim by email or phone. If your product cannot be repaired, it will either be replaced or an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement will be issued.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Finally, please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Duronic Monitor Arm Stand DM353 | Triple PC Desk Mount | Aluminium | Height Adjustable | For Three 13-22 LED LCD Screens | VESA 75/100 | 8kg Per Screen | Tilt +15°/-15°,Swivel 180°,Rotate 360°
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPACE SAVING SOLUTION: Having a computer monitor and a laptop or tablet on your desk can take up a lot of space, let alone having three. One of the great advantages of having a triple screen support like the DM353 is that it takes up very little room on your table top; by elevating the screens together in one place it also frees up valuable space which enables you to utilise it for more important things.
- HEALTH BENEFITS AND INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Most stand-alone monitors and laptops are low-levelled and as such they can cause a problem for most people as they are positioned below the user’s natural line of sight. When a screen is not positioned properly it can have a negative effect on the user’s posture, wellbeing and productivity. This desk mount allows the user to adjust the stand based on their own height and position, enabling them to work comfortably without aches and pains.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY AND OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLES: This aluminium monitor stand is fully adjustable, both in height and in the position or angle of the arms. The arms can be adjusted forward/backward, up/down, move left to right and rotate 360°. You can also push two of the screens back to be almost flush with the pole, which is handy when not in use. The head fittings can swivel left/right and can rotate 360° allowing you to view the monitor vertically.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESA MONITORS: This monitor stand is suitable for most major brand monitors on the market (i.e. Samsung, LG, Dell, to name a few) who adhere to VESA compatibility. This mount will support 3 screens 13”-22” in size and with a maximum weight of 8kg each. The VESA bracket will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes; this means that the holes should be either 100mm or 75mm apart from each other when measured.
- FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: This model has two arms that can swivel in 3 places by 180°, and 3 VESA heads that tilt -15°/+15° and can turn 360°. Pole height: 70cm. Maximum weight capacity: 8kg per arm. Colour: black. Material: aluminium. Fixings are included. If you require an extra VESA bracket, arm or grommet for your set-up, you can also purchase this separately. Included in the box is an instruction manual to provide a step-by-step guide to installing the desk mount.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Duronic Triple Desk Mount DM353 [BLACK]
The DM353 is a triple desk mount that holds three computer screens. This model is part of our DM35 range which is made with die-cast aluminium coated with a durable black electrostatic finish. The arms are lighter in weight compared to our DM15 and DM25 models and deliver a more aesthetically pleasing design for your workspace. It has three arms, two of which have three joints which can swivel 180°, allowing the screens to be articulated to a unique position. The third central screen sits flush against the pole. This screen arm is fully height adjustable by using the lever on the back of the pole, and the VESA brackets allow you to tilt and rotate the screens from horizontal to vertical. It comes with a standard-sized Duronic clamp that will fit desks between 5mm – 68mm depth, and the arm can convert to be installed onto a desk via a hole using a grommet (available separately). As well as allowing you to achieve an ergonomic set up for your workspace, this monitor stand will elevate the screens off of the desk surface, which will free up space that you can utilise for other equipment and accessories.
Setting this screen mount up on your desk couldn’t be simpler to do. The clamp slides onto the back of the desk and is tightened with the bolt until it stands securely. Then the arm can be adjusted by using the lever on the back of the pole to lock it in the optimal position. Fixing a screen onto the stand is a simple procedure because the heads all accept the VESA 75/100 standard which makes them suitable for all PC monitors and the majority of TV screens too. Installation is quick and the only tools you will need is a Phillips screwdriver and an Allen key (provided).
The DM353 pole is 70cm high and the two extendable arms are both 54cm long. This mount can accommodate three screens sized between 13-22 inches and that weighs no more than 8kg each. The VESA brackets will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes.
Swivel & Tilt Ability
The arms have three movable joints that can swivel 180° side-to-side. This allows you to articulate the arm to different positions to suit your set-up. The VESA brackets have a tilt ability of -15°/+15° which allows the viewer to make smaller adjustments to each screen's angle to align with their line of sight.
Weight Capacity & Rotation Ability
Thanks to the fully rotational VESA head brackets, the screens can rotate a full 360° allowing for both horizontal and vertical use of the screens.
The arms can be re-positioned in any direction on the pole by using the lever mechanism on the back of the pole.
Adjustable Clamp Size
Fitted with a standard Duronic clamp, this allows easy and simple installation onto any desk edge that is between 0.5cm – 6.8cm. Made of strong robust steel, you can rest assured that your monitor/s will be held securely in place.
Compatible grommet: DM-GR-01
HOW A DURONIC DESK MOUNT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR WORKSPACE
WHY USE A DESK MOUNT?
Ergonomic care has become more of a focus over recent years due to the fast-evolving workforce; with more and more technology being introduced in the workplace, physical activity has declined and it is affecting more people’s health than ever before. A side-effect from this is that employers witness more illness-related absences that could have been avoided if their employees were more active and had a better ergonomic set-up in their working environment. Studies have shown that sitting at a desk with poor posture for long periods of time can affect your health, especially if you already have a pre-existing medical condition.
A major contributor to poor posture is the position of the computer screen. This is because the computer screen is what determines our overall posture; it’s the place our eyes rest upon and where we naturally turn our body towards in an attempt to sit comfortably. If the screen is badly positioned for the user (i.e. too high or low) then they end up craning their head and/or neck to view the screen better, which in turn affects their spine and shoulders. Over time sitting like this can cause pain, discomfort and long-term health problems. It can also put unnecessary strain on the eyes, which can ultimately have a knock-on effect on your well-being, energy and productivity. Ensuring your monitor/s are at the right level can help to reduce orthopaedic/back pain that can occur from poorly positioned monitor screens, as well as ensuring you can work as productively as possible.
Duronic desk mounts are the perfect solution to improve these problems and to create a more organised feel to your set up. In addition to this, elevating your screen off of the desk up onto a stand frees up valuable desktop space. No matter what screen/s you have, what kind of desk you have, we will have a desk mount to suit. Once you have your screen/s elevated to the optimal level you are sure to see and feel a vast improvement. Best of all, our mounts are second to none in quality; made of strong durable materials and designed to meet the user’s needs perfectly, you will not be disappointed. In fact, you’ll wonder why you didn’t have one sooner!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the build quality is great, i have no problem trusting the weight of my 3 monitors to this stand.
cable management is there, but is not a solution for cables itself, you will need more velcro or zip ties in order to actually do some cable management, althought they include 2 velcro ties.
thes vesa mount does not tilt, meaning that you can only adjust the tilt side to side. watchout for overhead monitors, as you may not be happy with the result
however the pole is 60cm instead of 70cm as it says in the decription.
this could be something to keep in mind for your setup. I took measurements of my monitors, and i fit 3 24inch monitors, 2 in the bottom and one on top, but they are a little bit lower than I would like because of this height difference in the pole.
overall the product is great, and if none of the issues that i said bother you, then go for it.
I just wish they sold the same product that they describe, this would solve all of my issues.
There weren't any dinks, scratches or scuffs. All the pieces went together easily. I didn't find any loose joints, as other buyers have noticed. Screens are level (and yes, I did get a spirit level out) - although mine are centred, so I can't comment on what effect off-centre positioning has. Once mounted the middle monitor is about 20cm from the back of the desk (you can reduce this by about 8cm or so by mounting it with the bracket at an angle).
- Good Looking
- Comes with all screws needed, including different sizes, and enough of each to mount three of one type.
- Easy to assemble
- Has full range of adjustments.
- Can be difficult to get all of the adjustments to match each other on each side. But what else should you expect when it's designed to be flexible? Each joint can be locked in place by tightening the screws once they're in place, anyway.
Got any questions? I'll gladly answer, as I'm very impressed with this stand.
A point worth noting is that the mounting arms are proper powder-coated machined metal rather than the pressed plate tat available from other manufacturers.
With the cheaper products, because the arms weigh cock-all, you can easily mount the arms to the monitors and lift the assembly into place.
With this kit, the arms are a lot beefier and therefore heavier. So, whether you mount the monitors before or after assembling the stand, it's liable to be a fair bit more unwieldy than you're used to.
Consequently, I'd advise you to have a second pair of hands around.
On the downside, the main pole that connects to the desk is now tilting forward under the weight of the 3 monitors, so perhaps its not as sturdy as first thought (I have 2 portrait 20" and 1 landscape 22"). Its also almost impossible to adjust things once you have mounted the monitors as the weight of the two monitors plus the arms are really heavy and don't slide up and down easily.
EDIT: I've now lived with this stand for a few weeks and have moved the rating from 3 stars to 4. The reason I didn't think the stand was sturdy enough was not because of the stand but because of my cheap IKEA desk that I had it connected to. The desk is hollow and so the weight of the stand and the monitors compressed the desk. I've since fixed this by adding some additional support and the stand is now very sturdy. If there was an easier way of adjusting the arm height I would give it 5 stars.
Otherwise, an excellent product. Simple to put together and use with a good quality feel about it. I found it much easier to mount the monitors on the arms and then lift them on to the support. Will definitely use Duronic products in the future.