- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Duronic Luggage Scale LS1008 Portable /W Digital 50KG | Bag | Suitcase | Travel | Scales Weights with Super Strong Straps
|Sale:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£22.00 (73%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NO MORE EXCESS BAGGAGE FEES! - This travel luggage scales / suitcase scales will give you an accurate measurement of your bag prior to travelling, hence giving you the valuable weight information that will save you from paying for excess luggage fees at the airport counter. This travel scales is ideal as its lightweight and compact and does not take much space in your luggage or backpack and is easier to use than non-digital luggage scales thanks to the clear display.
- ITS TIME TO BE A SMART TRAVELER - We end up paying extortionate fees at the airport just because we didn't measure our bags with the portable travel scales beforehand. It is important to make sure your luggage bag / trolley bag / cabin bag / travel bag / hand bag are all the correct size and weight before you travel. You can measure in kg and lb for your convenience.
- STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE AIRLINES! - All airlines have weight restriction, you must take great care when travelling with budget airlines such as Ryanair air or EasyJet as their baggage allowance in general are lower than airlines like British airways. Make this scale be part of your holiday essentials along with you sun cream, travel adaptor and travel padlock.
- ERGONOMICLY DESIGNED WITH DURABILITY IN MIND - This weighing scale has been designed so its very user friendly, comfortable grip designs incorporated so it's easy to use. Digital display is located on top of the scales so you do not need to bend down nor lift the luggage higher to see the weight. There is quality scales built into this model to make it highly reliable. These digital scales will accurately measure bags and luggage's up to 50KG in weight.
- SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY, BUILT TO LAST - Batteries included (CR2032). ON/OFF sturdy button built in so you can make sure it switches off when not required. The usage time on the unit depends on the quality of battery used, but this reliable model will get you to your destination and back home many times before you even need to consider changing the battery. Luggage strap made of the highest quality material we have found. With Metal clips and woven nylon this strap is built to last.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duronic Luggage Scales: Travelling is an important part of our lives, but it can be stressful. One of the biggest worries is over-packing and having to pay extortionate fees for extra luggage. All airlines, especially Ryanair and Easyjet have strict guidelines on excess luggage. You should always make sure the cabin bag / hand luggage is the correct size and weight. Make the Duronic luggage scales part of your holiday essentials kit.
Use a Duronic luggage scales to weigh your bags before you leave home. You can arrive at the airport confident that you luggage is within the weight limit. they are very compact and lightweight so you can also take them with you and weigh your bags before you fly home.
Why buy Duronic? :Duronic has a big range of high quality luggage scales that perform with accurate reading every time, whilst being very easy to use. We have spent a lot of time designing our models with the best straps so they hold heavy bags up to 50KG weight, the straps are very cleverly designed so it wraps around the handle of the bag and clips onto itself to give it a reliable strong hold to the bag.
- Auto Power-Off, so you no longer have to fret over wasted energy.
- Tare Function allows you to read the net weight of your luggage easily and precisely.
- Lock Weight - Once the reading is stable, display locks onto weight for easy reading.
- Low battery indicator gives you notice to ensure your scale is ready when you need it.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlit is readable even in darkness.
Search for Duronic luggage scales on Amazon, and select seller: Duronic on left tab to see our full range.
Colour Name: White - Ls1008
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My scale was exactly as pictured and described, turned up within the week and worked..... well, satisfactorily shall I say.
I checked out its accuracey with some known calibrated weights at work and it was plenty good enough for the task at hand, within 0.2kg at 20kg.
The only gripes I have with it are;
1) The "audible" beep I could hardly hear and I'm far from deaf!
2) The device should be of equal lengths either side of the lifting strap mounting point to make it easier and more comfortable to lift with two hands!
I've bought these scales as I got annoyed with hugging pieces of luggage and going on the scales and then deducting my weight from the weight shown.
My experience has been very good, I haven't needed to replace the battery since I bought it 3 years ago.
The plastic seems to be durable, the nylon strap is heavy duty however I've never tried weighing something heavier than about 30kg , and at the point my hands and I thing the construction was under stress.
Word of warning, do not put your entire trust that these sales will match up with the ones at the airport, as there will always be a 1-2kg difference, why exactly I don't know as airport scales are "supposed" to be calibrated quite often and accurate, which I honestly doubt. I've even had different readings with 2 different scales at the airport which were next to each other, I think it depends a lot of how the luggage is positioned.
I just went and weight a 2L bottle of coke in a heavy duty bag and it showed up as weighing 2,3KG. I then put the bag and bottle on my kitchen scales and it showe, 2257g so 2,25KG.
I don't know if the weight measurement becomes iffy the higher you go, but as long as you leave a 1-2kg margin of error on a 20kg luggage you should be ok.
Even if the scales are correct and the ones at the airport aren't, good luck trying to bring your point across and proving that at the check-in desk.
My favourite part about this scale is the smart design - the shape makes it so easy to lift even the heaviest bags with both hands. The strap seems very strong and durable, looping around the handles of your luggage and doesn't budge or come loose at all whilst picking it up. It's the most lightweight scale I've owned and the slim shape means it's perfect for stashing in any of your bags and won't weigh it down. The digital display seems to be very accurate, maybe 100g or so difference each way especially if your luggage is heavy, so best to be cautious and round up a couple of hundred grams if you're very close to your limit! It also comes with batteries that have lasted the last few months and are still performing perfectly.
I'd absolutely recommend this scale to any travellers - if it helps you avoid just one baggage fee then it's more than paid for itself! It's so much better than the cheaper manual scales on the high street, which are never anywhere near as accurate in my experience (not to mention heavier and bulkier). No more overweight luggage panics - now I can worry more about choosing the perfect souvenirs to take home rather than any nasty surprise penalty fees at the airport!
Also, they are at worse.... within 0.1kg out or usually spot on!
Also, gives you... "Stones", "Kilo's" and "Pounds" choices to select for weight. Just when you turn it on within 1 second keep pressing the button (provided the battery is in.... if NEW you'll see nothing!... then open it a put battery in which is provided!) so, within 1 second you'll see the whole display lit like there are all number 8's on the display then keep pressing and on the left side of display you'll see "lbs" "kg" and "St" once you let go that is where it stays until you turn it OFF then back ON and do the same again as above to change it to which "Weight" you wish it to be on.... :-)
One star off as it is hard when weighing heavier items to keep it still enough for it to beep and give a reading, however overall it is easy to use and the strap construction is sturdier than I expected.
When holding the device I recommend holding it along its length and not just close to the edges, I did perceive a little bend in the device when I first held it by the edges only. This again is only a potential issue when weighing the heavier items. ( I was weighing approx 32kg's at the time)