- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Hand Mixer offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 1% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Hand Mixer offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Duronic KS865 Slim Portable Design Digital Display 5KG Tempered Glass top Kitchen Scales / Postal Scales
|You Save:||£27.00 (77%)|
- The Duronic KS865 has a tempered glass platform kitchen scales, which also acts as a great postal scale. Duronic has been supplying scales all around the world for years, to consumers who measure in different units, and for different purposes. Equipped with 4 high precision sensors, our scales are built to last and are extremely easy to use making them very popular amongst our customers.
- KITCHEN SCALES: Making that delicious cake recipe you've seen on The Great British Break Off or making grannies favourite cookie recipe will be super quick and super easy when you are using a kitchen scales manufactured by Duronic. Our kitchen scales give accurate measurement because they use 4 high precision sensors to get the most accurate measurement possible and as always very easy to use thanks to the minimal 2 button operation.
- TARE FUNCTION: All Duronic Kitchen and Postal scales come with a tare function. This allows you to for example: Place a bowl onto the scale, press the tare function to zero out the reading, measure your first ingredient, then zero out again and then measure another ingredient, zero out again and carry on. This will save you time by allowing you to measure everything in a bowl.
- POSTAL SCALES: With a 5kg capacity, this Kitchen scale easily acts as a postal scale. If you need something in the home or office that you need to post out to someone, then our scales will help you by giving you an accurate indication of the weight so you can easily work out the postage costs.
- A crystal clear display which is larger than most kitchen scales will help you read the measurement more easily. Low battery and overload indicator. Capacity: 5kg/11lb. Weight units: g/fl.oz/lb:oz/ml. Graduation: 1g/0.1fl.oz/0.1oz/1ml. Siz: (HxDxW|1x20x20)cm
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Duronic Kitchen Scales
Duronic manufacture a big range of kitchen scales that perform at a very high level every day. Our customers use our scales to measure their ingredients when baking a cake, biscuits and breads. People us it in their kitchens, labs and children in schools. Our scales are the perfect kitchen accessory for your measuring tasks.
There are certain features that are common amongst all our scales: Quality, which is never compromised, high precision sensors to give you accurate reading every time, and a tare function.
All our scales are designed to look contemporary, yet simple to operate. In our range you will find scales that are very slim, include a bowl, metal finish, glass finish, stainless finish etc. and so on. Just search for Duronic Kitchen Scale and select the Duronic brand on the left to see our full range.
-Measure in increments of: 1g/0.1oz/1ml/0.1fl.oz.
-Up to a maximum of 5kg,
-They feature high quality sensors that give accurate measurements all the time.
-There is a crystal clear LCD display that will let you see the results clearly every time.
-There is a tare function built into all of our scales so you can return the measurement to zero to measure multiple ingredients at once.
With such a vast range with high quality manufacturing backing every product, you are sure to find a model to suit your need from Duronic.
We are so confident of our quality that we have included a Limited 2 Year warranty with every scale.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well after a year, they went wrong, so I had to get a replacement. These Duronic scales were the highest rated on Amazon so, despite never having heard of "Duronic" before, chose these this time.
Compared to the Salter scales they seem functionally almost identical. The display and the way they work seems indistinguishable to me, so I suspect the electronics are actually the same. However, there are several features I prefer about them:
1. The weighing platform is made of glass and is separate from the control buttons, so I can wipe the surface with a damp cloth without the risk of water getting into the buttons.
2. The buttons and display, being on a separate and slightly lower ledge at the front are easier to see when a large dish or plate is being weighed.
I have noticed that these scales power-off more quickly than the Salter ones - sometimes before I've finished weighing things. It's not usually a problem but I can imagine rare situations where it might be.
They share the irritation (for me anyway) of having two modes for measuring capacities (fluid-ounces and millilitres). This is pointless and only valid for liquids whose specific gravity is the same as water. For these, it is surely obvious to everyone that, for example, 5 fl oz of water weighs 5 oz, so there's no need or value in a separate mode that does this. Just to illustrate this imagine you're using a recipe that calls for a cup of flour; you remember that a cup is usually defined as 8 fl oz, so you set your scales to the fluid ounce setting and measure flour until it reads 8oz. However, if you check you'll find you actually have about 12 fl oz of flour. It's misleading to anyone who doesn't understand this and pointless to everyone else.
Anyway don't be put off. These scales are attractive, light and convenient, work extremely well and are very cheap. If they fail after a year, I'll just buy another pair - it doesn't really matter too much.
Most recent customer reviews