on 15 February 2017
I got these to replace some Salter scales which no longer worked when I tried to insert a new battery. I don't understand some of the answered questions above, I wonder if some people are talking about a different product. Mine came well packaged in polystyrene which had 2 AAA batteries in it. In my view this is much better than a scale with lithium batteries as they can be hard to obtain, expensive and don't last long. I love these scales, they are very slim and easy to store away. Ideal for me because I need accurate weights of all my food for dieting. I use whatever bowl I'm using and keep adding items, you can zero each time. You can also just place small items directly on the scale. You can choose metric or imperial weights. Time will tell if they last longer than the Salter ones, but so far I'm very pleased. They were less than a third of the price I paid for Salter too ! One reviewer said they are huge ? They are not.
on 17 May 2017
I have taken my time before leaving our review as i didn't want to say anything before having used the scales for some time. We have been using the scales for nearly a month now and i can honestly say that they are the best so far for our entire family, I say that because we have young children who like to help us cook and then try by themselves. These are the first that have not had the children constantly asking if that's the right weight? A big improvement, the scales themselves are easy to clean and have a large display to ensure accuracy. The buttons are also big with a satisfactory mechanical click to show that you have pressed the button. It is easy to flick through the various weights and measures that we use and takes a good size piece of meat to assist in calculating cooking times.
The only negative, and i am being picky here is the actual footprint of the scales is a little small, as a family of pet owners where food is measured to ensure weight control, we have found that all our pet food bowls etc are slightly to large to sit on the scales, so the use of an additional plate/bowl or dish is required, a small point, but for us a valid one.
Overall a set of scales that is 99% perfect for us. We are pleased that these are on our surface and help the whole family in whatever they are doing that needs weighing/measuring.
Positives
Easy to clean
Easy to operate
Good clear digital figures
Easy to use

Negatives
Small footprint - could be a bit larger
on 18 November 2016
I am very sceptical for a product like this for £7.99 and free delivery with prime. It's tiny a little stainless masterpiece, about the size of an ipad. These scales weigh in grams, ounces and ml. For years we have had an old fasioned set of scales with ounce weights on top of the kitchen cupboards which i think came from a boot sale. I was determined to prove these scales wrong...but it wasnt to be. I set it to ounces and weighed all the little weights i had. The scales were spot on every time. But the biggest bonus is the saving on cupboard space compared to old fasioned scales.
on 24 March 2017
Delivered on time and well packed, nice replacement for my old (different make) that eventually failed. Suggestions..... nice if it was slightly more generous in the length and breadth as its slightly difficult to see the display when trying to tare with a large diameter bowl, and my previous one had clock/timer which was useful - I guess a slightly better manual would be good too. Would I buy another, absolutely yes (although I've only had it a week or so, so hope it doesn't fail now!!!
on 13 April 2017
So good, I genuinely bought it twice. Lightweight yet sturdy, this little scale is a perfect addition to the kitchen. I bought this one to avoid the hassle of another non-digital scale and it is possibly the easiest thing to use ever. Now, you can become a whizz in the kitchen with even less effort. Say goodbye to uneven measurements, and say hello to the ability to tare off weights as you cook.

Easy to clean, extremely quick to use, all in all a very worthwhile investment.
This set of kitchen scales is really neatly built. They have a shallow depth, but are wider than the set of scales they were bought to replace. The larger width makes them easy to use with a variety of bowls and dishes. The 4-way measure selector is straightforward to navigate and incorporates 2 solid state measurements (lbs and oz; grams) and 2 fluid measurements (ml; and fl.oz.), with change of function simply achieved by repeat presses of the same button.

Although described as brushed chrome in finish, this has a layer of lacquer/varnish on top. This makes the scale easier to clean as e.g. there's no need to get spilled flour out of the grooves in the finish!
on 8 March 2017
This is a very slim line and lightweight scales which is what I wanted. Accurately descibed on site. Excellent as it has ounces, grams etc and can be used with any bowl for weighing as you can zero it with bowl n before weighing goods. Very happy so far.
on 18 July 2017
We had been using an old analogue scale for a while which was pretty inaccurate at the best of times. I decided to go for a new digital scale and picked this one. It's very sleek and easy to clean, real easy to use also.
on 13 April 2017
I may have left a review already - However, these electronic scales are a delight to use. You can add things into the same bowl accurately just by resetting the display to zero. I am really pleased with them.
on 21 April 2017
This item has been very easy to use and equally simple to clean. It's small so can be stored within reach in my tiny kitchen and has a range of weighing/measurement options to flip between. Does everything I want it to do.