- Also check our best rated Ice Cream Maker reviews
Duronic IM525 Ice Cream Machine, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker
|You Save:||£65.00 (81%)|
- The IM525 will let you make fresh Ice cream, Sorbets and other frozen deserts. Easy to operate: Freeze bowl overnight or 8 Hours and mix ingredients and put in fridge. Put frozen bowl in machine, connect everything together and start the machine, then pour your ingredients whilst the machine is switched on. Depending on the ingredients content your ice cream on average should be ready in 15-30 minutes
- The IM525 comes with a detachable 1.2L quick freeze insulated bowl which is put in the freezer prior to use so please make sure you have space of size: 17.5cm diamater x 13.5cm height in your freezer
- Ice cream and sorbets can be made within 15-30 minutes (average), depends on portion size and mixture content
- Anti skid rubber feets on bottom of unit to stop is skidding around. All required mixing attachments included. Extra large funnel to help with pouring your ingredients in with ease. Clear view lid so you can keep an eye on the development of the ice cream.
- Size of the unit: Diameter: 20.4cm and Height 23cm. Efficient noise level of 65dB(A)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Duronic Ice Cream Makers are a fantastic way to achieve fresh ice cream in the home without the price tag.
Here is how it works:
1. Freeze bowl overnight or for 8 hours - the bowl provided must be very cold
3. Choose from some of the basic first timers recipes in the manual provided.
2. Put your ingredients together and chill them for a few hours until they are cold.
3. Put the Ice cream maker together with the bowl and start the machine.
4. pour the ingredients through the opening in the lid whilst the machine is running.
5. Watch your recipe turn into fresh delicious ice cream in 20-40 minutes depending on your recipe.
6. Empty the bowl and put it back in the freezer to use next time, alternatively buy the extra bowl
available separately so you can always be ready for the next batch.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My recipe for vanilla ice-cream: whisk 1 egg with 45g icing sugar. Add 250ml whole milk, 125ml double cream and seeds from a vanilla pod. Mix and pour into running ice-cream maker. Once machine is struggling to turn transfer ice-cream to tupperware and freeze until hard.
Its easy to use and takes no time to clean, it isn't messy or noisy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This ice cream maker is superb, but unfortunately I will have to buy another soon, as my children "stole" mine haha!Published 2 months ago by Mercia
Lots of fun! I have children with food allergies so we can now make our own "safe icecream". Read morePublished 3 months ago by sarah Burckhardt
Chuck in some yogurt and honey and you've got a delicious low calorie desert! Works a treat!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great product does exactly what it's designed to do the only thing you got to remember is to put the internal metal pot into the freezer to be able to use this machine...Published 4 months ago by Mits