Duronic Hurricane 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Dynamo Flashing Red LED, 10 LED Lantern & 3 LED Torch - USB Charging Function + 2 Year Warranty
|Sale:||£12.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£17.00 (57%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The Duronic Hurricane is the perfect product to accompany you in the dark. If you are on a camping trip, let the Duronic Hurricane be at your side and brighten your trip when the daylight has disappeared. Use it in your tent, on your table, when going out at night or in an SOS situation. You can also use it as an emergency light in your home and garden. The great thing about this piece of kit is that you can charge the unit by hand using the winding handle or via a USB socket.
- With a maximum of 2.25Hrs Lantern time when fully charged you can be sure the Duronic Hurricane will not let you down. Spotlight function: 3 LED bulbs to provide high brightness to cover various distances. Lantern: 10 straw lights to light up the immediate area providing up to 32Lm. Red Flashing Lights: 5 red straw lights that switch the red on and off.
- External Charge function: Charge products like mobile phones (Not smartphone)or mp3 players via the Hurricanes wind up function (USB charge cable for specific product required). Battery: 300mAh rechargeable battery built-in to make the unit highly portable. Carrying Handle: Carry the unit with ease and the handle also allows you to hang the unit
- Multi-Positioning handle: The clever handle built onto the unit allows you to hold the Hurricane is 3 different position to allow best position of light when using the lantern or the torch. Charging: Charge the unit with the cable supplied, you may also with to use a USB mains plug (optional). *A USB charge is recommended every now and then depending on usage to top battery up. Product size - 97*186 mm. Product weight - 320 g
- The Max. luminous flux of spotlight: 18, The Max. luminous flux of lantern: 32, 3-LED spotlight lighting time after 1 minute cranking: 15min. 10-LED lantern lighting time after 1 minute cranking: 6 min. 5-LED red flashing time after 1 minute cranking: 120min. 3-LED spotlight lighting time after being fully charged : 5.5Hrs. 10-LED lantern lighting time after being fully charged: 2.25Hrs. 5-LED red flashing time after being fully charged: 30Hrs.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Duronic 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Lantern and Torch
The Hurricane is a perfect outdoor lighting system as it provides 4 functions:
SOS red light
On a full charge the Lantern will operate for over 2 Hours and the Torch will operate for over 5 Hours.
Charging function works for phones or similar devices ( USB cable required/some smart phones allow this function to work, some don't.
Powers up from a USB charge within 6 Hours.
You may wish to use a USB adaptor (not supplied)
It is recommended to top up the battery with a USB charge every so often depending on usage
Comes with 2 Year Limited Warrantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stated usage time after 1 minute cranking; torch 15 mins, lantern 6 mins, red flashing light 2 hrs, then after a full charge from pc [via lead] or adaptor [not supplied]' ; torch 5.5 hrs, lantern 2.25 hrs, red light 30hrs
One question I would like an answer to is 'periodically put the lamp on charge' or words to that effect, seeing it is charged via the laptop I wondered how long it is recommended to be left plugged in before it is deemed to be sufficiently recharged, the laptop wont tell me and neither will the lamp
I have now had this torch over 2 years, it sits on a shelf in the cellar and has had occasional usage, still retaining a bit of power but quickly boosted with the crank handle, what I particularly like is the thought that while it sits idle there is no deteriorating battery corroding terminals, its a brilliant piece of kit
The body of the torch also serves as a light - but it's not very bright. You can select between white light or flashing red for SOS (which is quite dim). The handle can be titled, depending on how you choose to hold this torch. It's made from plastic, and is rain proof. When fully charged, it will function on full power for about 2 hours - and from then onwards will dim. After about 6 hours, it's completely flat.
I paid £13 for this product. I've used it for camping, and it works well. I've added some photos (including one with a mobile phone, for size comparison).
You need to wind up for 10 mins in order to fully charge it. It is quite tiring :(
Hopefully there is a USB charger that you can plug into your labtop if you have one with you.
You will get a bright and intensive light for 2hours / 2hours and 15 mins. The light is fading down slightly after an hour more or less. Not too bad after all!
The only down side I find is that it want come with a plug, only come with the USB cord. Need to get a USB port plug separately. If they could keep that one, it would be wonderful. Lucky enough as I had a old digital camera plug which having USB port in it.
The one design flaw is the mini USB charging socket. Who or what actually uses mini USB these days? Everything's micro USB. This means you have to keep a lead in your car (or wherever) just for this torch... not the worst thing in the world, but not ideal, particularly when micro USB is so ubiquitous these days.
Disappointed that the USB connection is the old mini connection (sort of almost squarish), not the micro USB (sort of flat) just about everyone is using for the last year or more.
it comes with a cable, but now I have to keep track of **that** cable because, of the dozens of USB cables I must have, none of them are the old mini sort.
its one positive attribute is the wind up charge and that's why I'm keeping it, otherwise it would have gone to the charity shop.
I still need to buy a reasonably bright torch now.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews