- Also check our best rated Electric Heater reviews
Duronic Convector Heater HV120 | 2kW/2000w | Electric | Convection Heating | Adjustable 3 Heat Settings 750/1250 / 2000w | Turbo Fan | Thermostat | Wall Mounted or Free Standing | Oil-Free Radiator
|Price:||£24.99 FREE delivery.|
- QUICK HEAT, QUICK RESULTS: The technology behind convector heaters enables them to heat up quickly compared to other heaters like oil filled models. The in-built thermostat can be adjusted to the desired temperature ensuring that the heater switches off when it reaches the set temperature. Once the temperature drops in the room, the thermostat will detect it and switch the heater back on again, ensuring the room is kept at a consistent temperature.
- USE ALL YEAR ROUND: The HV120 has 3 heat settings: 750w, 1250w and 2000w. For an extra boost switch on the turbo fan to increase the output of heat. The fan mode can also be used without the heat settings, so it can double up as a cooling fan for the warmer summer months
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO MOVE: Weighing only 3.2kg, this heater is lightweight and easy to move around from room to room. It features easy to hold carry handles on the sides to make lifting it even easier.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: Our top priority when developing a product is it's safety. This model has passed all the safety requirements and has achieved a CE certificate. The heater comes with a BS approved UK British 3 pin plug (type G).
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The HV120 can be mounted on a wall or stood free-standing on the floor. Wall fittings and feet are included. It is finished in a modern white and grey design so will suit any interior décor. Power cable is 1.8m.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
DONYER POWER Convector Radiator Heater with Adjustable Thermostat and 24-Hour Timer Free Standing in white, 2000 Watt
Electrical 2 KW Convector Heater - Wall Mounted Or Free Standing (white)
Oypla Electrical 2KW Free Standing Convector Heater
Dimplex 402TSTi Electric Heater, White
Daewoo 2000W Convector Heater with Turbo Function - 3 Heat Settings, Portable Carry Handle, Adjustable Thermostat & Timer with Fan Setting - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DURONIC||Donyer Direct||Netagon UK||Oypla||Amazon.co.uk||worldofbargain888|
|Item Dimensions||58 x 20 x 38 cm||—||—||58.5 x 39 x 14 cm||60.8 x 20 x 44.2 cm||70 x 44.6 x 19.7 cm|
|Wattage||2,000 watts||—||2,000 watts||—||—||2,000 watts|
Duronic Convector Heater HV120
What are Convection Heaters?
Most typically either oil, micathermic or convector fan heaters are used to heat households and other indoor spaces. Convection heaters work differently from the other two kinds because they use a unique method to disperse warm air quickly and evenly around the room. They are typically best at heating rooms individually, so if you want to heat your whole house or office it’s best to get several to spread out around the place.
Inside they have a heating element which, when switched on, warms up and the heat escapes through the vents on the top of the heater. If you switch on the turbo fan as well as the heat, this enables the heat to travel even quicker and spread further still. They are exceptionally effective and as such are a feature in many thousands of households and offices around the world.
ABOUT THE HV120
Thanks to its customisable heat settings and turbo fan function, this clever heater can be used all year round. In the Spring/Autumn when the weather is cooler and you need just a touch of warmth, you can turn on the lowest setting (750w) to keep the room ambient and comfortable. In the Winter when the weather is at its coldest, you have the choice of all 3 settings (750w/1250w/2000w) to help you achieve the temperature you desire for your room. In the Summer months you can still use the heater just as a fan to blow out cooler air.
It has a built-in thermostat which is a brilliant way to control the overall temperature of the room and to save energy. Simply turn the red knob to the desired level and when the surrounding environment reaches the set temperature the heater will switch into standby mode. When it detects the temperature in the room has dropped again it will automatically turn back on again to warm up the room.
Most importantly, the Duronic HV120 model heater is CE approved so you can be re-assured that it has passed all the safety tests required to ensure that it will be safe to be in your home.
- Contemporary white/grey finish.
- Safety cut-off feature: if the heater becomes overheated it will automatically shut off.
- Lightweight design: weighs only 3.2kg.
- British Standard (BS) approved UK British 3 pin plug (type G).
- 1.8m power cable.
- 220-240v;60Hz UK Spec.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise users to not plug the heater into an extension lead or power adapter as the heater is too powerful for it. Using an extension lead or adapter with this heater is a fire hazard and may cause damage to the heater or the user.
Variable Heat Settings
Completely versatile, the HV120 can be used all year round thanks to it's adjustable thermostat and fan setting. It be used on 3 different heat settings and can also just be used as a fan for cooling the air.
Lightweight and Easy to Move
You may have a place designated for your heater, or perhaps you want to be able to move it around from room to room. This lightweight heater has been made to be super portable with cool-to-touch handles to make lifting safe and easy to do.
Wall Mount or Free Stand
The beauty of this heater is that it can be wall mounted; because the heat is expelled through the front/top section, the back of the heater is cool enough to be mounted against a wall. This is a great feature if you're short on space or want it elevated out of the reach of pets and children.
Do not plug into extension leads or power adapters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few problems though. The assembly quality might not be great, so you may have to force a couple of panels into their proper place. And the fan might not be mounted brilliantly - initially mine was loose and rattled a lot on starting. Also the manual refers to attaching feet with two screws (and there are two screws for each foot included with the heater), but you'll find there are four screw holes for each foot. Sigh.
Also worth noting is that this is despatched from France. That means extra time taken for delivery. Also, the carrier was UPS who don't give any indication of delivery time, so you need to be in all day when it comes. But the worst pitfall is that they supply EU and UK versions. Despite the box having the version printed all over it in large letters and despite the fact you're ordering this from the manufacturer, they can send the wrong one. I was sent the wrong one. The plug is moulded onto the cable, so you have to cut it off in order to fit a new one or go through the long delay of sending it back in order to be sent another one. If this happens, you can expect it to be three weeks from ordering to actually having the correct one. I cut the cable and wired on a new plug. You might think you can just use an adaptor, but it will need to be earthed and most adaptors aren't.
If I'd known how much hassle this was going to be, I'd have ordered the almost identical Daewoo one.