- Save 50% on Duronic HDCB High Speed 1M HDMI Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (5m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC03 High-Speed HDMI Cable Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return (3m) when you purchase 1 or more Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (1m) offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Duronic DM352 Double Twin LCD LED Desk Mount ( ( Die-Cast Aluminum ) ) Arm Monitor Stand Bracket ( ( Super Strong ) ) with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
|You Save:||£70.00 (70%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Duronic DM352 is a desktop mount for 2 monitor. The arms are made os Die-Cast Aluminium which is lighter than economy steel arms which are widely available at basic prices. Aluminium arms are super strong and have better features than the steel arm. The DM352 is industry standards, and is used in thousands of offices around the world.
- The DMS35 has fully adjustable double arms which gives great flexibility in positioning your monitor. Please see movement image for full clarification
- This stand is suitable for types of TV's and monitors of size 13" to 27"(Please see size data image to establish if this stand will fit your Monitor. Please measure the width of your monitor against width our data) VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes (the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the TV must be 10 or 7.5cm)
- This stand will allow you to move the arms up or down and swivel right and left 360°, you can also turn the montior around. Changing positions are very easy to do and do not required any further tools
- Extra strong clamp installed on the unit to provide excellent and secure stability. The stand will allow you to put on a monitor of weight up to 8kg. Standard monitor accessories included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Duronic range of Monitor Arms is ergonomically designed to make you get the most out of your flat panel monitor. Our arms come in a few ranges so you get to choose the model that best meets your requirements
Our model name's (in Brackets you will see the no: of monitors this range can hold):
Easy DM35 (1,2,3,4)
Solid DM45 (1,2,3,4)
Spring DM55 (1,2,3,4)
Gas DM65 (1,2,3)
Desk DM75 (2,3)
Our range includes models for desks and walls
The range is sold on Amazon sites around the world so if you don't find it in your home country's site you can purchase it from other worldwide Amazon sites. We provide worldwide delivery.
Our models are built to provide effortless adjustment to your monitor screens, allowing you to tilt, swivel and turn your monitor to your desired angle. Free up your desk by mounting the monitor on the desk, you will be amazed in the amount of space that is made by not having a monitor on the desk.
Health Benefits : Office related jobs can sometimes have unhealthy effects on our bodies. Our monitor arms solve this, as you can make sure that your screen is at eye level (the recommended height) and that your neck and back are not strained.
Our monitor arms are built to fit a wide range of monitor sizes and weights, please see the graph before making a purchase. Duronic monitor arms are solid and are designed to last.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A couple of things to point out:
- The instructions say to fit to your desk then attach monitors. Don't do this - you'll need 2 people and it will be a pain in the arse. Attach the post to your desk, then place the monitors down on a flat surface side by side, face down. Attach the arms to the VESA mounts on the monitor, then close the arms so the monitors are face to face. You can then slide it down the post and attach your cables.
- The cable management hooks are a bit small. I have a gaming rig and laptop docking station which means 1 x HDMI, 1x DVI and 1 x Power cable going to each monitor. It is possible to thread the cables though the centre of the arms though, so no big deal. Velcro straps are provided which is a nice touch.
- My cheapo IKEA desk can't support the weight of the two monitors and it wouldn't stand straight. I added a piece of plywood between the desk and bracket to spread the load and it's been fine. Obviously it's an IKEA issue and not Duronic
This is all nit picking though. It's a solid product, well made, at a decent price and quickly delivered. I'd give it 6 stars if I could.
I bought the version with the clamp attachment, you need to have enough of a "lip" at the back of the desk to put the clamp on and turn the key to tighten. My desk only has approx 1.5 inches, and the clamp doesn't slide all the way on. It's quite solid but was awkward to tighten as I didn't have enough clearance for the key. Any less overhang than 1.5" wouldn't be suitable for this type of clamp. For a fully secure fit you'd need at least 2 inches. Photo attached.
Mount easily holds my 2x 22" monitors, cable management takes care of power/dvi/usb cables from each without issue, and looks extremely professional. I purchased the Duronic DM-GR-01 Grommet 1 Adaptor to use with this as I have a corner desk (cubicle style) and used the cable hole to fix the grommet on. This was very easy to install on, and great to support it.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering it, I have been extremely happy with it thus far.
I think however now I have seen the benefits of using a double LCD/LED stand and can justify it's usefulness I may go for a more substantial one with a better mechanism for a bigger price.
However as a starter it's not at all bad.
A few things though:
- I wish the tightening bolt for the arms to hold it in place on the pole was a tightening bar instead (like the clamp's and the support's). I had to use pliers to tighten it a bit more so the arms don't swivel on the pole much.
- I had to put a pin/needle from an old nametag through the left side by the pole (picture) because it was leaning too much to the right which makes the left monitor be slightly higher than the right.monitor. Surprisingly the needle was just about the correct thickness to get the arms and the monitors to be a bit more straight and levelled when they're side by side.
- Also like some of the others have said here already, make sure your desk is sturdy and can handle the weight.
Overall I like it. It's just what I needed to clear up some space on my desk and also to have my monitors be a bit higher so I can potentially adjust my back and poor posture. I think that's what it's really for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't think it would be strong enough to hold two monitors but it is. Only thing is that it's hard to adjust when monitors are mounted, especially the height!Published 2 days ago by Jay
Solid, well-designed, lightweight. Just double-check that it won't foul the mounts on your monitor.Published 7 days ago by Bahtatboy
Super easy to install and seriously secure. The cable tidies fitted to the pole are well placed. Recommended buy for small to medium businesses. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought to mount two monitors to my office desk - one 24" and one 23"Published 9 days ago by MR I D POTTER
Great Product good quality will be buy more next month.
very easy to install.
Excellent value and working well so far; solid enough. Mounted through a grommet hole in the desk via a Duronic adapter for this model. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Thepye
Good values and exactly as advertised and now being used and have dual screens.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer