- Save 50% on Duronic HDCB High Speed 1M HDMI Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC02 /1.5m when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC02 /3m when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC02 /2m when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (5m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (3m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (2m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (1.5m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Duronic HDC03 High-Speed HDMI Cable Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return (3m) when you purchase 1 or more Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (1m) offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Duronic DM554 Spring Quad Four LCD LED Sprung Desk Mount Arm Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt -90°/+85°Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
|You Save:||£175.00 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Duronic DM554 is a Spring desktop mount for 4 monitor or a TV.
- The DM554 has fully adjustable Triple spring arms which gives great flexibility in positioning your monitor. Please see movement image for full clarification
- This stand is suitable for types of TVs and monitors of size 15" to 27" (Please see size data image to establish if this stand will fit your Monitor. Please measure the width of your monitor against width our data) which have VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes (the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the TV must be 10 or 7.5cm)
- This stand will allow you to move the arms up or down and swivel right and left 360°, you can also turn the monitor around. Changing positions are very easy to do and do not required any further tools, you can change the tension in the spring to how you prefer. tools provided for this.
- Extra strong clamp installed on the unit to provide excellent and secure stability. The stand will allow you to put on a monitor of weigh between 2.8kg-5kg. Standard monitor accessories included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
The Duronic range of Monitor Arms is ergonomically designed to make you get the most out of your flat panel monitor. Our arms come in a few ranges so you get to choose the model that best meets your requirements
The name of our model (in Brackets you will see the no: of monitors this range can hold):
Easy DM35 (1,2,3,4)
Solid DM45 (1,2,3,4)
Spring DM55 (1,2,3,4)
Gas DM65 (1,2,3)
Desk DM75 (2,3)
Our range includes models for desks and walls
The range is sold on Amazon sites around the world so if you don't find it in your home country's site you can purchase it from other worldwide Amazon sites. We provide worldwide delivery.
Our models are built to provide effortless adjustment to your monitor screens, allowing you to tilt, swivel and turn your monitor to your desired position and angle. Free up your desk by mounting the monitor on the desk, you will be amazed in the amount of space that is made by not having a monitor on the desk.
Health Benefits : Office related jobs can sometimes have unhealthy effects on our bodies. Our monitor arms solve this, as you can make sure that your screen is eye level (the recommended height) and that your neck and back are not strained.
Our monitor arms are built to fit a wide range of monitor sizes and weights, please see the graph before making a purchase. Duronic monitor arms are solid and are designed to last.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The item itself is excellent though. Really sturdy, well-made, looks fantastic, and does a great job in holding your monitors.
However, I bought the sprung version (DM552 - virtually the same as the gas version), and unfortunately, it doesn't work if your desk is up against the wall, simply due to the geometry of the arms. In order to have the monitors at a comfortable viewing distance, the arms need to be rotated back, behind the main mounting column, which is obviously impossible when flat up against a wall.
I'm disappointed not to be able to enjoy this great product, but as I said, this doesn't take away from how great it is.
Might want to update the description though Duronic!
Having said that, what I really wanted to be able to do was to be able to periodically change swiftly and easily from working in a sitting position to standing; I spend much, too much time sitting down! This product, so nearly fits these requirements but falls somewhat short. If the central supporting pole were approximately 20cm longer I'd be delighted. As it is everything's just a touch too low when setup at maximum height.
I'd also love it if the product came with two rather than one of the clamps that tighten around the central pole to keep the arms at a particular base height. If I had two of these each arm could have a different starting height. The reason being, the Ergotron notebook tray is mounted from the bottom and my LCD from the middle, so the two don't line up at their lowest and highest positions in the standard configuration. At the moment I've just stacked the two arms and bracket on top of each other on the central column which is functional, but not at all flexible. I do understand having a longer central supporting column would probably decrease the weight that each arm could carry, but I'm below the maximum load at the moment and would dearly love some extra height.
If it were possible to tighten the tilt motion of the VESA mount more I'd also be more happy. The tray my laptop sits on is essentially a big lever so the whole mount can droop downwards whilst moving the laptop/tray/arm assembly around, I'd like to be able to lock the rotation of the VESA mount head for a similar reason. I must however say that whilst the whole assembly is not being moved it is solid as a rock and doesn't threaten to rotate or droop at all and I adore being able to completely painlessly change my LCD from a landscape to portrait orientation on a whim.
I was going to give this product 4 stars, but I can't, it's got to have 5! It's a well built and solid product that does exactly what is says it will, sold for a bargain price, thank you!
Unfortunatly I am not as happy as I thought I would be. The main problem I have with it is that the tilt (hinge closest to the VESA-plate) is really bad. Every time I adjust the tilt on my screens, this hinge will go loose and the monitor will just dip down and I have to get a hex key and tight it up... EVERY TIME. I have one 27" screen with a weight of around 4 kilograms, and a 22,5" screen that is a bit lighter, and BOTH have this issue. I'm considering sending it back but since everything else on it works like a charm, I'm hesitant. So now I just keep away from tilting. But every now and then when adjusting the height, I accidently tilt the screen and the hinge get loose and I'm back to tightening the bloody screws again.
Most recent customer reviews
* Good Build
* Reasonable Price
* Flexible Arrangements
* Tools Included
* Elmij Technology Seller Support