- Save 10% on Duronic HDC04 HDMI Cable (5m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on ST10B - 10 Way 2 Metre surge Tower Extension Lead Socket when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DURONIC. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Duronic DM351X3 Single LCD LED Desk Mount ( Die-Cast Aluminium ) Arm Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt & Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£55.00 (69%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Duronic DM351X3 is a desktop mount for 1 monitor or a TV. The arms are made of Die-Cast Aluminium which is lighter than economy steel arms which are widely available at basic prices. Aluminium arms are super strong and have better features than the steel arm. These industry standard, and is used in thousands of offices around the world. This is fully adjustable arms which gives great flexibility in positioning your monitor. Please see movement image for full clarification.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Problems with low level monitors is the fact that in many cases the monitor is below the required eye level for optimum body posture, what the Duronic monitor stand does is allow the user to adjust the stand based on the height of the user to find the best height for each individual. Having the monitors at the correct height will reduce neck and back pain.
- The Duronic monitor stand has fully adjustable arms which gives great flexibility in positioning your monitor. Depending on the screen size you will be able to position the monitors closer to you with the articulating arm, move monitors together or away from each other, adjust the height on the clamp mounted pole, you can also tilt, swivel and rotate each monitor. The stand will allow you to put on a monitor of weight up to 8kg. Please see movement image and data table for more information.
- COMPATIBILITY: This monitor stand is suitable for most major branded monitors you find on the market who adhere to VESA compatibility. This monitor mount will support all monitor sizes between 13" to 27". VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting hole compatible (the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the TV must be 10 or 7.5cm). Instruction manuals provided, and the stand can be up in between 5-10 minutes as the unit comes with most parts already assembled.
- This stand will allow you to move the arms up or down and swivel right and left 360°, you can also turn the monitor around. (Please see size data image to establish if this stand will fit your Monitor. Please measure the width of your monitor against width our data) Changing positions are very easy to do and do not required any further tools. Extra strong clamp installed on the unit to provide excellent and secure stability. Standard monitor accessories included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Duronic range of monitor stands are ergonomically designed to make you get the most out of your monitor set up. We have a huge range of monitor arms as we know different users in different places will require different set up. We have monitor mounts for users in the home, in small offices, large offices, hospitals, studios, banks as well as gamers who like our 3 monitor arm gaming set ups.
Our models (Last number on each model is how many screens):
DM251, DM252, DM253, and DM254: Our basic model which just does the job so well without compromising on quality or performance
DM351, DM352, DM353, and DM354: Our bestselling model throughout the years, set up in homes and offices around the world. The die-cast aluminium arms make this unit super light when compared to our steel arms. This model also has the ability to reconfigure with more arms if required.
DM451, DM452, DM453, and DM454: This unit is our premium manual range with aluminium arms and hidden cable management. This is for users who want the manual performance but want the setup to look great as well.
DM551, DM552, DM553, and DM554: This unit has spring powered arms, allowing the user to quickly reposition the arm to different position by just moving the screen to where they like it and the arms will hold it there.
DM651, DM652, and DM653: This is our very premium model that has gas powered arm which has a more fluid motion to spring arms as no counterbalance is required. We have this model finished off in beautiful chrome finish.
DM751, DM752, DM753, DM754, and DM756: This is our desk top model, for users who want the monitor to be mounted on top of the desk and provide you with adjustable height.
Within our series we have wall mounted monitor arms as well as desk mounted stands.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went for the DM35 series over the DM25 series so that I could be sure to fold the arms back on themselves, and this means the monitor goes right back almost flush with the pole. It was easy to mount, with clear instructions, and the various locking bolts come preset at a perfect balance between mobility and sturdiness, so I didn't even need to break out the allen key. The cable management guides are simple yet effective, and the flexibility of positioning is excellent.
My only concern now is whether my desk is too flimsy to take the strain, but that shows how well this mount transfers the forces down to the desk, and is the fault of my desk not this product.
It took me 10 minutes to put together and fix to the table, and everything works perfectly (almost). My one and only criticism is that I would have preferred the central post to be longer. If it had been say, four or five inches longer it would have been absolutely perfect. As it is, I can't complain.
For the money this was an excellent purchase.
Bought this so that I could move my small second monitor closer without it taking up space on my mouse mat. This is a really solid monitor stand (which I don't think I was expecting for the price) and it's really easy to assemble. Attaching the pole to the desk was simple and it even has a rubber sticker for the clamp so you don't scratch/mark your desktop. Once the pole was in place it was easy to attach the arm to the monitor and then slide it on to the height I wanted. The arm has little hooks for feeding the cables through and they also supply 3 velcro strips for securing the cables (haven't used these yet as I'm still moving stuff about). Adjusting the monitor on the arm feels nice and solid, not too stiff or too loose, and I was able to tilt and angle it as I wanted.
All in all a great monitor arm that will get you more space on your desk and feels like it will last for ages! I'm tempted to buy a 3rd monitor so that I can get another one of these stands :)
The mount only took a few minutes to get it set up with the monitor attached. The longest part was actually getting the right height for me.
The product itself is very well made and secures the monitor very securely in place. To attach to a desk is very simple and didn't take long to do, the mount itself has a very easy to use mechanism to raise or lower your monitor so you can get into the perfect place.
So overall very happy with this product and I am glad I bought it.
Very satisfied with the build quality and it's robustness, sits tight on my desk, monitors does not move unless i apply some minor force to re-adjust it.
Was worried it would be flimsy and droop down on me, but this one is built well.
Decided upon the single mounts instead of the dual arms mainly because i wanted the freedom to move the monitors as i pleased.
Only negative i could see was that it could have had better cable management, but with a few zip-ties or velcro straps that wasn't a huge deal.
Satisfied and will continue to buy these for my next PC build!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Well built, very strong and adjustable. Buy with confidence.