This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Duri Rejuvacote Heal and Cures Split Cracked Nails 14 ml
|Price:||£10.50 (£7.50 / 10 ml)|
|You Save:||£4.49 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Rejuvacote will heal and cure your split cracked and acrylic eaten nails.
- In a few weeks you will enjoy the look and feel of strong, natural nails.
- Rejuvacote is the nail doctor for after care of nail gels removal.
- Supports the natural nail growth system.
- Size: 14ml
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rejuvacote will heal and cure your split cracked and acrylic eaten nails. In a few weeks you will enjoy the look and f eel of strong, natural nails.
Directions: Begin with clean dry nails. Apply one coat of Rejuvacote as base coat. Apply nail color if desired. Apply Rejuvacote as top coat, daily. After 7 days, remove with polish remover. As your nails improve, apply every other days or as needed.
1 x Duri Rejuvacote Heal & Cures Split Cracked Nails 14ml
Customers who bought this item also bought
346 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My nails had progressively become weaker, drier and with the most annoying tendency to peel (probably due to age 🙄 the weather and a few gel polish manicures)
I have been using this treatment for about three months and the difference in my nails is nothing short of miraculous!! They are now stronger and way more resilient. They no longer snap, break or peel. I also use a cuticle oil to help condition the nail as it grows so that may have helped too.
Buy it. Honestly it’s fab.
Thought this product would bind the layers together.
Tried for 2 months but after an initial good spell made the nails even drier after that time so had to discontinue using the product.
I would say not suitable for flaky nails.
I first before applying gave myself a little manicure where i filed nails, buffed them to smooth out the ridges and then did an overall buff to stimulate circulation.
I recommend this product for the longevity of using it.
It does look quite nice on the nails, though I found it tended to peel quite easily.
Please search online for reviews of this regarding adverse effects... wish I had done so.