Durex Play Sweet Strawberry Lube 60 ml
|Price:||£4.20 (£7.00 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||£0.69 (14%)|
- Play sweet strawberry is a fun and fruity way to spice up your sex life
- Enjoy the taste and aroma of strawberries for a deliciously intimate experience
- 9/10 agree it gave them better sex - Made sex more pleasurable 2011 survey, 296 people
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Enjoy the taste and aroma of strawberries all year round - perfect for a deliciously intimate experience.
Play Strawberry is a fun and fruity way to sweeten up your sex life. Indulge as often as you wish with this sugar-free product which is suitable for both oral and vaginal sex. It's available in 60ml bottles.
Why use lubes?
Using a lube can add spice to your sex life, experiment with different flavours and sensations until you find the one that suits you best. From time to time, no matter how sexy you are feeling, your body might not always produce as much moisture as you need so add a little lube to make things a little more sensual. Lubes are also perfect for use with vibrators or stimulators if you are looking to make things even more sensual. Water based lubes are Durex condom friendly but oil based products can damage and degrade them so make sure you check before combining them. You can rely on all Durex lubes to be condom friendly.
How to use
Remove the cap, twist the pump to open and gently squeeze. Smooth on a little lube.
The technical bit
Play Strawberry is water soluble and easily washed off. It's non sticky and won't stain but it's best to avoid contact with eyes. If you experience irritation, stop using the lube. If irritation continues or additional lube is required all the time then please contact your doctor.
Play Strawberry is best stored in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening. Whilst safe to consume, the product is best kept away from children.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
How to use
Twist the pump to open, squeeze gently and smooth the lube wherever you like. And when you need more just help yourself.
You can use Play™ sweet strawberry with all Durex condoms - just smooth over the outside of the condom when its already on. Please remember though, it's not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide. But it is water soluble and is easily washed off. It's also non-sticky and won't stain.
Play™ sweet strawberry is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex. Play™ lubricants may slow sperm down, so if you're trying to have a baby, talk to your doctor before use.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Be warned !! After our last gig I did experience some issues dropping amps and the like when we were packing up the van afterwards as my hands were so slippery. I also had an incident with a beer bottle I was gripping too tightly: I went to put it to my mouth and the thing fired out of my grip like a rocket. Hit the girl I was talking to above the eye (that's one groupy that will never peel off my unwashed jeans!)
I strongly recommend this to Heavy Metal guitarists, as licking your frets with this stuff applied not only feels better, but TASTES better!
Thanks Durex. I look forward to trying out more of your musical accessory range in the future! Big thumbs from me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've owned an ice cream van for nearly 30 years and I can't tell you enough how wonderful this product is. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Bristol 1979
Me and my wife are satisfied with the product. You need only a small amount of it. We like the smell, although I wasn't sure what it will be like. Definitely would recommend it.Published 1 month ago by G&R
I bought this and some of the excitement has come back but most of the time she's too tired or has a headache.Published 1 month ago by Ash
Tastes like a cherry. Haven't tried using for the actual purpose yet, but the bottle is half empty already. UuupsPublished 2 months ago by It_Was_About_30_Of_Them
Really is a brilliant product. Highly recommend, just improves everything all roundPublished 2 months ago by Liam
This is very effective. Can be used in all different situations & is fun to use with great effectPublished 2 months ago by Justina