Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Durex Play O Orgasm Enhancing Gel - 15 ml
|Price:||£14.31 (£95.40 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.68 (5%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Orgasmic gel for women
- Designed to stimulate and increase desire
- 15 ml bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Play O Orgasmic Gel uses a unique combination of ingredients to help achieve more intense orgasms.
Intensify your orgasm pleasure with Durex Play O
This orgasm enhancing gel has been developed by women for women using a combination of ingredients that create a multitude of cooling, warming and tingling sensations all at the same time, heightening sensitivity of the clitoris for an intense and easy to reach orgasm.
In research conducted by Durex, 79% of women experienced an orgasm* when using Durex Play O Gel.
*Durex Consumer Study, UK 2007
How to Use Play O Gel:
- Unscrew the fresh seal cap and add the pump.
- Gently squeeze the pump twice so you have a small bead of gel on your finger.
- Massage gently on to your clitoris and other intimate areas.
- Reapply as often as you need.
Avoid contact with your eyes and store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you experience any irritation then stop using the product. If irritation continues then contact your doctor.
Use within 3 months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Condom compatible, can be used with other lubricants, can be used before or during sex, on its own or with other sex toysSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Suprised that some women havent noticed a difference but then everyone is different. Maybe as l can only achieve le petit morte via clit stimulation l am more sensitive to the gel
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just one touch ...and the job is done. Can reposition for a short time but then firmly affixed. They are, regardless of nib width, excellent value for monthPublished 3 months ago by Valerie-Crafters Harvest