|Price:||£13.99 (£93.27 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.00 (7%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Durex Play O Orgasm Enhancing Gel - 15 ml
- Orgasmic gel for women
- Designed to stimulate and increase desire
- 15 ml bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Avoid contact with the eyes. If you experience irritation stop using this product. If irritation continues see your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Play O Orgasmic Gel uses a unique combination of ingredients to help achieve more intense orgasms.
Intensify your orgasm pleasure with Durex Play O
This orgasm enhancing gel has been developed by women for women using a combination of ingredients that create a multitude of cooling, warming and tingling sensations all at the same time, heightening sensitivity of the clitoris for an intense and easy to reach orgasm.
In research conducted by Durex, 79% of women experienced an orgasm* when using Durex Play O Gel.
*Durex Consumer Study, UK 2007
How to Use Play O Gel:
- Unscrew the fresh seal cap and add the pump.
- Gently squeeze the pump twice so you have a small bead of gel on your finger.
- Massage gently on to your clitoris and other intimate areas.
- Reapply as often as you need.
Avoid contact with your eyes and store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you experience any irritation then stop using the product. If irritation continues then contact your doctor.
Use within 3 months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Condom compatible, can be used with other lubricants, can be used before or during sex, on its own or with other sex toysSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I may as well list the bad point first. The amount you get is tiny, it's barely any bigger than a bottle of nail polish.
The good points though, are many. First, the look of the thing is such that you could leave it on the side and at a glance most people will ignore it. The bottle feels solid and robust, due to being small, it feels like you could throw it at a wall and it wouldn't shatter. It comes with a seal so you know if it has been opened prior etc.
In terms of in the bedroom, it works pretty well. It's not a "cure all" but it is pretty useful. Depending on how you want to use it, it'll serve your needs. The bottle might be small but you only need a small amount, and once it has been applied it turns an otherwise typical sex session into one that feels like it's been done in a fury of passion after both of you have abstained for a month etc...I'm sure you've been in that position before, the rare feeling of ultimate unstoppable desire, etc.
Didn't work inside as much as it did on the outside, but it works on me and my love, so it's good for both sexes. Naturally it works better on females than males, though.
Anyway, worth buying. Either as a warm up type item, a workout type item, or a finisher item, it will serve your needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just one touch ...and the job is done. Can reposition for a short time but then firmly affixed. They are, regardless of nib width, excellent value for monthPublished 2 months ago by Valerie-Crafters Harvest
I definitely noticed a difference. Can orgasm quicker and there is a lovely warm sensation. Although a small bottle you really do only need a bit. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ms. S. Daniels