Durex Play O Orgasm Enhancing Gel - 15 ml
- Orgasmic gel for women
- Designed to stimulate and increase desire
- 15 ml bottle
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Play O Orgasmic Gel uses a unique combination of ingredients to help achieve more intense orgasms.
Intensify your orgasm pleasure with Durex Play O
This orgasm enhancing gel has been developed by women for women using a combination of ingredients that create a multitude of cooling, warming and tingling sensations all at the same time, heightening sensitivity of the clitoris for an intense and easy to reach orgasm.
In research conducted by Durex, 79% of women experienced an orgasm* when using Durex Play O Gel.
*Durex Consumer Study, UK 2007
How to Use Play O Gel:
- Unscrew the fresh seal cap and add the pump.
- Gently squeeze the pump twice so you have a small bead of gel on your finger.
- Massage gently on to your clitoris and other intimate areas.
- Reapply as often as you need.
Avoid contact with your eyes and store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you experience any irritation then stop using the product. If irritation continues then contact your doctor.
Use within 3 months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Condom compatible, can be used with other lubricants, can be used before or during sex, on its own or with other sex toysSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Expensive for what it is. In all honesty it didnt really do anything for me. Yes it feels warm and a little tingly when applied but it didnt 'contribute' anymore than that. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I would rate it more than 5 stars...fantastic...The sensation is instant as soon as you apply it,will definitely be buying morePublished 2 months ago by elizabeth matthews
I bought this for the wife, she was surprised that she felt an immediate sensation of heat and tingling, really worked! Would recommend trying.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Since I started taking fluoxetine orgasms have been nearly impossible which is uncharacteristic for me. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Hannah