Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Durex Perfect Sensitive 100 ml
|Price:||£16.94 (£33.88 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Durex play ideal glide is proven to last up to 3 x longer than durex's best selling water-based lubricant
- Play lubes can ease vaginal dryness and intimate discomfort
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Play Perfect Glide
Durex Play Perfect Glide is proven to last 3 x longer than Durex's best selling water-based lubricant.
Play Perfect Glide is a silicone lube from Durex. It lasts longer than water-based lubes so you can get on with having fun without stopping to re-apply. It goes on warm so there will be no mid-winter surprises! It's available in 50ml bottles.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
How to use
Take off cap, twist pump to open, squeeze and smooth the lube wherever you like. Can be used with all Durex condoms - smooth over the outside of the condom when it's already on.
It's not a contraceptive and doesn't contain spermicide.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not bad, a little sticky, but it works well for everything we've tried.Published 4 months ago by Hunter
Nigh on impossible to get the pump to work.work. Seal would not breakPublished 8 months ago by Mr. Alun R. Parry