Durex Embrace Pleasure Gels - 2 x 60 ml
|Price:||£10.00 (£8.33 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.99 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Contains two 60 ml lubricants - one with a warming sensation and one with a tingling sensation
- Use each lubricant individually or combine for a new sensatiion
- Suitable with latex
- Durex quality
- Durex quality - shipped product is in UK packaging
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Safety WarningWarnings/Safety information: Avoid contact with eyes. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience irritation/discomfort, stop using this product and rinse the area with plenty of water. If symptoms persist or if additional product is needed all the time, seek medical advice from your doctor/pharmacist. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice from your doctor before use.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Embrace Pleasure Gels
Durex Embrace brings a new dimension to sex for both you and your partner with 2 sensual pleasure gels subtly crafted with couples in mind.
For Me: a silky gel with a warming sensation.
For You: an arousing gel with a tingling experience.
And an amazing reaction when the two come together.
Durex Embrace pleasure gels comes in a pack of two 60ml bottles.
How to use
Open the cap of the bottle(s) and squeeze to dispense the product. Apply wherever you like, then enjoy. You can apply as much or as little as you like, even mix the two but as each person is different, take the time to understand how your body responds to get the most out of the experience.
The technical bit
Avoid contact with eyes. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience irritation/discomfort, stop using this product and rinse the area with plenty of water. If symptoms persist or if additional product is needed all the time, seek medical advice from your doctor/pharmacist. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice from your doctor before use.
Durex Embrace is best stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Pink Bottle: Glycerin, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aqua, Citric Acid, Vanillyl Butyl Ether
Purple Bottle: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As I did get a loss of feeling for a while but it can get heated when using it but I think it is a very good to have in the draw
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not really sure how I felt about these.. I didn't really receive any kind of 'sensation' from them so a bit of a let down.
Works as a Lube though.
I am a bit fed up with going onto sites thar are supposedly uk and getting products with only foreign writing on them which i cannot read ???Published 8 months ago by Cheryl E.
The pink warming gel was a bit overly effective to the point of extremely painful burning feeling.Published 10 months ago by Hank
Amazing feeling, especially the red one. Just wish there was more in each containerPublished 14 months ago by Morden101