Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Durex Embrace Pleasure Gels - 2 x 60 ml
|Price:||£16.50 (£13.75 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||£1.07 (6%)|
- Contains two 60 ml lubricants - one with a warming sensation and one with a tingling sensation
- Use each lubricant individually or combine for a new sensatiion
- Suitable with latex
- Durex quality
- Durex quality - shipped product is in UK packaging
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Embrace Pleasure Gels
Durex Embrace brings a new dimension to sex for both you and your partner with 2 sensual pleasure gels subtly crafted with couples in mind.
For Me: a silky gel with a warming sensation.
For You: an arousing gel with a tingling experience.
And an amazing reaction when the two come together.
Durex Embrace pleasure gels comes in a pack of two 60ml bottles.
How to use
Open the cap of the bottle(s) and squeeze to dispense the product. Apply wherever you like, then enjoy. You can apply as much or as little as you like, even mix the two but as each person is different, take the time to understand how your body responds to get the most out of the experience.
The technical bit
Avoid contact with eyes. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience irritation/discomfort, stop using this product and rinse the area with plenty of water. If symptoms persist or if additional product is needed all the time, seek medical advice from your doctor/pharmacist. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice from your doctor before use.
Durex Embrace is best stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Pink Bottle: Glycerin, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aqua, Citric Acid, Vanillyl Butyl Ether
Purple Bottle: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Works as a Lube though.
Look for similar items by category