on 29 September 2015
The first time I ordered, the product was faulty and only worked for a few seconds at a time. I sent an email to Amazon and the next day they said they'd collect and replace the item for free. The replacement was delivered the day after they replied (a Sunday, no less!) and was in perfect working order. I was able to arrange the day I wanted the faulty one collected and it was a straightforward, easy procedure. I cannot fault the excellent customer service in this regard and the dehumidifier itself works perfectly. Doesn't get overheated even after hours of being on and while I can't speak for it's long-term effects, so far the amount of water collected and the ease of emptying and replacing the tray when full means I have high hopes for getting rid of the damp problem which has affected my room for two years now! The manufacturers and sellers certainly know what they are doing, many thanks to them!
on 13 March 2014
We bought this for our bedroom as we get quite a lot of condensation and damp. Left on during the day it is usually full by the time we get home from work, and the damp patches are drying up.
on 1 January 2015
Easy to use, you can set your target humidity and timer. I use this in two rooms in our property and have noticed a huge improvement on the dark damp deposits on the windows. On the first day, it was left on for 4 hours and absorbed just over 1 litre of water.
on 1 May 2017
Can't believe how well this item works. It's quite robust and looks good too.
on 2 December 2014
Apart from being a nice looking machine it works very well. I'm using it in my conservatory and it does extract a lot of water, the condensation issues i had is now history. It is also quiet in operation. Duracraft was recommended to me by a friend who lives in a 2 bed flat. Good recommendation.
on 5 November 2015
A good quality machine that does its job really well. One point off for weighing a tonne. I can't think of much more to say, if you've got wet air, and you need it to dry up in a hurry, get one of these.
on 17 November 2014
Cannot fault it. Fantastic product and seller, only wish I had bought this product earlier. Best on the market
on 11 January 2017
This worked well for a couple of years and then it broke suddenly for no apparent reason...after being well cared for and cleaned regularly. Not what you'd expect from something that cost £145! We spent more in the hope of a product that would last longer.
on 19 November 2014
Excellent product, does a really good job.
on 31 March 2015
Not as silent as expected but works hard and does the job; haven't attached the tube directly yet, but expect it will be fine.