Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 July 2013
It fits into my Canon EOS 650 really well. Holds a charge and lasts as long as the canon. But after some continual use it does get warm. Not a problem in the battery grip but be carful in the main body of the camera. But I used it at a wedding and was shooting pretty much continuos. Battery indicator does not work for me. Its full then empty. But as a spare its perfect.
on 17 March 2017
would buy again
on 30 August 2014
Excellent product, last as long as canon battery, would recommend.
on 25 April 2014
As someone who uses the Canon EOS lineup of cameras/lenses for video work - batteries really are the pain in the backside when it comes to finding something genuine and working. I started off using third party batteries on my 600D (... i just didn't have the money to spend on canon batts at the time) and finding that nearly all of them either gave around 20 min of capture time and didn't report battery status (sometimes stopping midway through a clip recording, rendering the entire clip unusable as it wasn't confirmed on the SD card) these Duracell versions are a gem..

Did a controlled test earlier, charged the batt to 100% on the hahnel pro cub charger - recorded just over 87min of HD video without any issues and the icing on the cake was the battery reported power status and shut down the camera safely when it had no more power left (the last clip being recorded was on the SD card!! :-D )

As someone who now has a mountain of genuine canon batts for all his other cameras, i wouldn't hesistate recommending these ones to other video guys using the 600D, 550D etc if you are considering purchasing these.

**** UPDATE **** 30/05/2014
Have used these at a couple of live events (Weddings) without any issues, batteries correctly indicate power levels and shutdown the camera safely (without dataloss) if a recording is in progress and the power tops out.... i'm really pleased with these ones and have purchased a few more, they last approx 90 min on contineous recording, 4 of these will get you through a full day.
There are some good third party makers out there, and some not so great ones.
I really can't tell the difference between this and the original Canon battery, the endurance is just as good at a much nicer price.

Duracell back up their batteries with a long warranty, and I was surprised to read on the batteries I've bought they will warranty the camera if there is a fault in the battery too, that adds to the confidence in my books.

Recommended, not as cheap as some..but good value considering the performance it delivers
on 9 March 2017
Brilliant price and the batteries last just as long or longer than the oem canon battery I have.
Well worth the purchase at the price.
on 7 August 2012
I used this with my new 650D. I was able to take 116 mins of 1080p video, compared with 115 mins with the original battery. Given the price difference, this is definitely worth buying as a spare battery.
on 25 November 2014
If you are looking for a battery for your Canon EOS 600D, 650D and/or 700D (Rebel T5i), but are quite unsure if this is the page to order them, this is, in fact, the best place to buy extra batteries for your camera!

It is a fantastic deal from Duracell for my DSLR. I was looking everywhere for extra batteries for my Canon EOS 700D, but the official Canon LP-E8 costed too much for me. But with Duracell, a successful company who makes fantastic and powerful batteries that last for a long time, that makes batteries for DSLR cameras, twice as cheap as the official Canon battery, but as good as the official Canon battery, it is a fantastic deal! I bought two extra batteries and they work perfectly.

It is great deal for me, as I am a Higher Education student on my 2nd year for my Foundation Degree in Science in Media Production, where a lot of filming is required.

My only con to this is they do not come along with battery case. But that does not bother me one single bit. It would be nice to have a case with a battery, but it really is nothing to be bothered about.
on 28 July 2012
Tried this while away on holiday and found I got as many shots with this battery as I do with the Canon. If I had to make one criticism it would be that with the Canon battery the indicator for battery power drops off steadily, with the duracell once the indicator drops off full power you only get a few shots before it hits empty. Not a problem if you are using as a spare, I would buy again!
on 12 August 2012
I recieved the battery within 3 days using the free delivery option.
I haven't done any scientific tests but I'd say this lasts just as long as the canon battery I got with my canon eos 650. It was under £15.00 including delivery and I'm going to buy another. I had a little trouble getting it into the camera initially but it fits and it lasts as long as the canon version. it's a no brainer. You can buy two of these for the cost of a canon battery.