- Visit the Duracell Store to see our full range of Duracell products, including batteries, specialist batteries, portable power, phone chargers, USB sticks and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Duracell Plus MN1500 Alkaline AA Batteries - 24-Pack
|Price:||£7.80 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.19 (40%)|
- Superb value pack of 24 batteries
- Economical, general purpose 15 V AA alkaline battery
- High energy output, reliability, long shelf life, and good low-temperature performance
- Duracell Plus now has longer life compared to previous Duracell Plus batteries
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duracell Plus - Advanced longer life*
The Duracell Plus technology in AA / AAA has been improved for advanced longer life*. The reliable energy source of Duracell Plus AA/AAA now lasts even longer than before.
Duracell Plus - at the heart of your devices for all your power needs.
*vs.previous Duracell AA / AAA Plus
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Have all the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio been upgraded?
All of the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio in AA and AAA have been upgraded.
2. Can I mix new batteries with old batteries in my device?
No, do not mix old and new batteries.
3. Can I mix batteries with different capacities in my device?
No, batteries of matching capacities should be used within your device.
4. Does the new formulation for AA / AAA alkaline products influence the environmental sustainability?
The new formulation does not change the environmental sustainability of these batteries since they will continue to be made primarily from the common metals steel, zinc and manganese, all of which are recyclable metals. When the batteries become waste Duracell will pay for them to be collected and recycled as required by the new EU Battery Directive. In order to minimise the impacts on the environment from waste batteries Duracell recommends that consumers dispose of their used batteries within the battery collection system in their country.
5. What are the anode, cathode and electrolyte?
These are the basic components of a battery and like other alkaline batteries are: The anode is the negative electrode and is made of zinc. The cathode is the positive electrode and is made of manganese dioxide. The electrolyte is an aqueous solution that allows transport of ions between the electrodes and is made of potassium hydroxide.
6. What is their life expectancy for best performance?
Duracell has a freshness guarantee of 7 years and guarantees performance during that time. As there are thousands of various devices and usage there is no one performance life expectancy that is given.
Caution: Check for correct polarity (+/-). Only use properly. Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of in fire. Do not destroy. Do not mix used and new batteries different brands or types, this could lead to explosion, leakage and cause damage.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These batteries have done a splendid job at charging a number of different devices and 3 years on many of them are going strong. Duracell have been around for a very long time and in that time they have had enough time to develop a high quality product.
I would definitely buy these again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When it comes to buying AA batteries, Duracell are always my choice.
They've arrived on time and never had any problems with them