Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Duracell Plus MN1300 Alkaline D Batteries - 6-Pack
|Price:||£7.98 (£1.33 / battery) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.73 (18%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Value pack of six batteries
- Economical, general purpose 1.5 V D-size alkaline battery
- High energy output, reliability, long shelf life and good low-temperature performance
- Duracell Plus now has longer life compared to previous Duracell Plus batteries
- Ideal for everyday use
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duracell Plus - Advanced longer life*
The Duracell Plus technology in AA / AAA has been improved for advanced longer life*. The reliable energy source of Duracell Plus AA/AAA now lasts even longer than before.
Duracell Plus - at the heart of your devices for all your power needs.
*vs.previous Duracell AA / AAA Plus
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Have all the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio been upgraded?
All of the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio in AA and AAA have been upgraded.
2. Can I mix new batteries with old batteries in my device?
No, do not mix old and new batteries.
3. Can I mix batteries with different capacities in my device?
No, batteries of matching capacities should be used within your device.
4. Does the new formulation for AA / AAA alkaline products influence the environmental sustainability?
The new formulation does not change the environmental sustainability of these batteries since they will continue to be made primarily from the common metals steel, zinc and manganese, all of which are recyclable metals. When the batteries become waste Duracell will pay for them to be collected and recycled as required by the new EU Battery Directive. In order to minimise the impacts on the environment from waste batteries Duracell recommends that consumers dispose of their used batteries within the battery collection system in their country.
5. What are the anode, cathode and electrolyte?
These are the basic components of a battery and like other alkaline batteries are: The anode is the negative electrode and is made of zinc. The cathode is the positive electrode and is made of manganese dioxide. The electrolyte is an aqueous solution that allows transport of ions between the electrodes and is made of potassium hydroxide.
6. What is their life expectancy for best performance?
Duracell has a freshness guarantee of 7 years and guarantees performance during that time. As there are thousands of various devices and usage there is no one performance life expectancy that is given.
Caution: Check for correct polarity (+/-). Only use properly. Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of in fire. Do not destroy. Do not mix used and new batteries different brands or types, this could lead to explosion, leakage and cause damage.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This pack is around half the price of local supermarket and other suppliers; a couple of batteries are over £3 on average, so this pack is really good value. Very happy.
Most recent customer reviews