- Visit the Duracell Store to see our full range of Duracell products, including batteries, specialist batteries, portable power, phone chargers, USB sticks and more.
|Price:||£6.05 (£0.38 / battery) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.94 (39%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Duracell Plus MN2400 Alkaline AAA Batteries - 16-Pack
There is a newer version of this item:
- Economical, general purpose 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- 45 x 11 x 11 mm
- High energy output, reliability, long shelf life and good low temperature performance
- Duracell Plus now has longer life compared to previous Duracell Plus batteries
- Ideal for everyday use such as alarm clocks, wall clocks, remote controls and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Duracell Plus - Advanced longer life*
The Duracell Plus technology in AA / AAA has been improved for advanced longer life*. The reliable energy source of Duracell Plus AA/AAA now lasts even longer than before.
Duracell Plus - at the heart of your devices for all your power needs.
*vs.previous Duracell AA / AAA Plus
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Have all the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio been upgraded?
All of the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio in AA and AAA have been upgraded.
2. Can I mix new batteries with old batteries in my device?
No, do not mix old and new batteries.
3. Can I mix batteries with different capacities in my device?
No, batteries of matching capacities should be used within your device.
4. Does the new formulation for AA / AAA alkaline products influence the environmental sustainability?
The new formulation does not change the environmental sustainability of these batteries since they will continue to be made primarily from the common metals steel, zinc and manganese, all of which are recyclable metals. When the batteries become waste Duracell will pay for them to be collected and recycled as required by the new EU Battery Directive. In order to minimise the impacts on the environment from waste batteries Duracell recommends that consumers dispose of their used batteries within the battery collection system in their country.
5. What are the anode, cathode and electrolyte?
These are the basic components of a battery and like other alkaline batteries are: The anode is the negative electrode and is made of zinc. The cathode is the positive electrode and is made of manganese dioxide. The electrolyte is an aqueous solution that allows transport of ions between the electrodes and is made of potassium hydroxide.
6. What is their life expectancy for best performance?
Duracell has a freshness guarantee of 7 years and guarantees performance during that time. As there are thousands of various devices and usage there is no one performance life expectancy that is given.
Caution: Check for correct polarity (+/-). Only use properly. Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of in fire. Do not destroy. Do not mix used and new batteries different brands or types, this could lead to explosion, leakage and cause damage. If swallowed, seek medical advice at once.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.
Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.
They have a good shelf life and should be good for a year or two longer than the offered use by dates. This multi-pack is a little more expensive than two standard 4-packs so if you need to discard a few if they happen to expire before use it will not cause a drama.
A known and reliable brand and a bargain price. Recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are what they are. Duracell make good batteries and this package has 32 of them at a decent price - perfect !Published 18 days ago by Rikkig